RARE Find Please Let me know

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by Mary Lara, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

Do not know how to post pictures LOL and I just signed up
    Let me know your thoughts went through my old bags and lo and behold I have 4 different ones of these :)

Pin # 5008 lady and Pup Disney auction in plastic bag
    Pin # 4780 Si And Am Disney auction in plastic bag
    Pin # 5001 Baby Simba Disney auction in plastic bag
    Pin # 8573 Wizzer holding cruella magazine Disney auction in plastic bag

pin pic if is narocks

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  2. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

Oh cool, you looking to trade or sell? Please check out my pinpics Disneychildwithin, I'm interested.

3. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

Looking to Sell eventually once i get a better look at the price of it. Would try to do it local as I am not up on all this selling stuff like it is now LOL. I used to sell on ebay in the 90's but can not even remember my log in. I saw Lady on ebay for like 450.00 LOL does not mean they will get that much

4. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

Hi! It's easy to post photos, all you need is to upload it somewhere online that gives you a link to your photo (like imgbb or imgur). Then click on the square icon above the text box t the right of the smiley face icon (it looks like mountains and a sun within the box) and paste the image link there.

Here are the pinpics photos for your pins:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Connies_Hobby, pincrazy and Mary Lara like this.
  5. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

Thanks so Much those are the ones, But I have the photos of the backs let me try :)

timeerkat likes this.
  6. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

[​IMG] Think I got it LOL these are the backs of those I may have lost one pic in translation LOL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]

7. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

OMG they are HUGE

8. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

Heres the cats [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

Would anyone know say a going price for these? hate to see them go but in a bind currently I have placed them bag in the original bags as way back when the auction sent them in Plastic baggies LO [​IMG]

10. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Oh man, I want Wizzer! He was one of my favorite pups, and that baby Simba *starry eyes*

Mary Lara likes this.
  11. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

Man Found A dodger ( Pin pic 7164 ) Also I did not even know I had these OMG and I am still hunting for a full pin trading bag but I may have lost it when I moved 2 years ago :( [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

Wish you lived closer :(

13. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

I know this will sound old hat, but look at the sold listings on ebay. I have several of these
    and have been watching them to see if they are worth selling. Mine are also in the little
    bags with a staple. Unfortunately the pins I have are not the pins you have. :)

Mary Lara likes this.
  14. Mary Lara

Mary Lara New Member

0   0   0

I have seen the Dodger ( 145 or so ) on ebay not sold though. the ones I have I see only lady listed and she did not sell LOL , listed for like 450.00 I will keep looking and hopes one of the 5 I have sell to get a price point. Thank you..