• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RARE Find Please Let me know

RARE Find Please Let me know

Mary Lara

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not know how to post pictures LOL and I just signed up
Let me know your thoughts went through my old bags and lo and behold I have 4 different ones of these :)

Pin # 5008 lady and Pup Disney auction in plastic bag
Pin # 4780 Si And Am Disney auction in plastic bag
Pin # 5001 Baby Simba Disney auction in plastic bag
Pin # 8573 Wizzer holding cruella magazine Disney auction in plastic bag

pin pic if is narocks

Last edited:
Oh cool, you looking to trade or sell? Please check out my pinpics Disneychildwithin, I'm interested.
Looking to Sell eventually once i get a better look at the price of it. Would try to do it local as I am not up on all this selling stuff like it is now LOL. I used to sell on ebay in the 90's but can not even remember my log in. I saw Lady on ebay for like 450.00 LOL does not mean they will get that much

Hi! It's easy to post photos, all you need is to upload it somewhere online that gives you a link to your photo (like imgbb or imgur). Then click on the square icon above the text box t the right of the smiley face icon (it looks like mountains and a sun within the box) and paste the image link there.

Here are the pinpics photos for your pins:

pin5008th200
pin4780th200
thumb130_201512136934.jpg
pin8573th200

Hi! It's easy to post photos, all you need is to upload it somewhere online that gives you a link to your photo (like imgbb or imgur). Then click on the square icon above the text box t the right of the smiley face icon (it looks like mountains and a sun within the box) and paste the image link there.

Here are the pinpics photos for your pins:

pin5008th200
pin4780th200
thumb130_201512136934.jpg
pin8573th200
Thanks so Much those are the ones, But I have the photos of the backs let me try :)

Would anyone know say a going price for these? hate to see them go but in a bind currently I have placed them bag in the original bags as way back when the auction sent them in Plastic baggies LO
pinsfront.jpg

Man Found A dodger ( Pin pic 7164 ) Also I did not even know I had these OMG and I am still hunting for a full pin trading bag but I may have lost it when I moved 2 years ago :(
dodger.jpg
dodger.jpg

I know this will sound old hat, but look at the sold listings on ebay. I have several of these
and have been watching them to see if they are worth selling. Mine are also in the little
bags with a staple. Unfortunately the pins I have are not the pins you have. :)

I know this will sound old hat, but look at the sold listings on ebay. I have several of these
and have been watching them to see if they are worth selling. Mine are also in the little
bags with a staple. Unfortunately the pins I have are not the pins you have. :)
I have seen the Dodger ( 145 or so ) on ebay not sold though. the ones I have I see only lady listed and she did not sell LOL , listed for like 450.00 I will keep looking and hopes one of the 5 I have sell to get a price point. Thank you..

Back