• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Rasputin’s Mega Pin Game - Winners posted (posts 4 & 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Rasputin’s Mega Pin Game - Winners posted (posts 4 & 5)
Sorry all, we moved my Mom to a dementia care facility and I forgot to check on the game! For some reason I'm not getting emails from the forum. Back with my pick in a couple min.

Sorry to hear it, that is a tough one.

Sorry all, we moved my Mom to a dementia care facility and I forgot to check on the game! For some reason I'm not getting emails from the forum. Back with my pick in a couple min.
<3 that's is rough. We had to do that for my grandmother. *hugs* hope it goes as smoothly as it can!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm very sorry to hear that. I wish the best for you and your family. I can completely understand not thinking of the forum right now!

**hugs** I’m sorry to hear that :( never an easy decision.

We will be running another game later next week. Think we have enough left for at least 20 spots.

tenor.gif

Yea it’s just luck of the draw. I lucked out in 2 other randomizers with summerskin’s generous game and timeerkat’s pick ups. So 2 for 3 is just fine by me.

That is lucky! I never learn...even with summerskin's great game where 50% of the people won I wasn't one of them. I just don't give up! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back