• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RE: Does Disney Re-issue pins from year to year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Does Disney Re-issue pins from year to year?

Giantfan

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There folks,

I have a question regarding whether Disney will "re-issue" pins, specifically Starter Sets from one year to the next? I have 2 of the exact same Goofy pins but one has a date stamp of 2007 and the other has a date stamp of 2008? Pinpics has the pin as a 2007 issue and doesn't speak to a re-issue. Have I been taken?

Giantfan :wavey:

Yes, Disney reissues open edition type pins. So a starter set with a year, a year later than release shouldn't immediately trigger a red flag. If the year was many years prior to the release of the pin or set, that would be a problem.

some starter sets can stay around 2-3-4 years depending on popularity. Which is the case with many open edition pins. They will have multiple year runs on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back