• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
+*Re-Intro*+

TheAlpacaQueen

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted an intro last year, didn't make many post's after that and dissapeared lD so I thought; why not post a re-intro? As no one probably remembers me XD

Anyhow,
Hello I'm Cassandra :D

I'm 16 and live in Australia! The land of Kangaroos and Vegamite. pro-tip; your supposed to have it on toast (I like having it with butter/magarine as well) NOT ON A SPOON (sorry, this has always annoyed me when people taste test it!!!)

I really love Disney and anything animated!!

I also love plushie, cuteness, animals and collecting!

I collect many things....perhaps too much?? nah, you can never collect too many things :D

I currently only have two pins. Obviously I'm very new to collecting them haha XD

There's not anywhere you can really buy pins where I live. I've only ever seen them at a stall at a convention. I was very iffy about buying any, as I'm so new to collecting them, I'm not very good at spotting fakes. Going off some guides online, a few I saw were. So I thought it was better to not take the chance XC

I hope that one day they will make Gravity falls and star vs the forces of evil pins!! Though I'm not sure if they make pins for disney shows :'U (I can still dream can't I ; u ;)

I will mainly be collecting pins of my favourite characters, or ones that appeal to me :D

Thank you for reading <3 <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back