• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Introducing Myself

Combatdre

Andres!!
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hello I'm Andres from Nor Cal! I've been a member here for a while but haven't kept up since my senior year in college, I graduate this may. Two bachelors and a tech degree (nutrition, sociology, electronics) I'm über excited! I had to sell my pin collections and traders to achieve this so I wouldn't have done it without the help! Even though it was sad to part with my podms, I am at better odds in the world for it! Anyways, I'm slowly easing myself back into trading again so bare with me, I currently have a meager amount of traders but I am working on building it up again. Also, I'm an avid snowboarder, hiker, and love to backpack in the summers and was wondering if there's anyone here that does that!

I will be at Disney in April and hoping to make the DSF release of Jessica (taking my backpacking equipment..lol). I wont have pins to trade but if anyone wants to say hi it will be awesome!!

Much love,

Andres

Last edited:
I've only been to Wintergreen in VA (because its close) since I've been back in America, but I've been at least a dozen times in Japan, in Hyogo, Nagano (Hakuba, Nozawa Onsen), Gifu.... I've been doing it for 4 winters now :)

Hi Andres,
Welcome back! So happy for you and being almost finished with school. Must be a heavy load off of your shoulders now :)

There's a small group of us that has now become a large group of us that meets every other month in either Davis or Livermore and trade all day. Get in touch with either Marc or John to get put on a contacts list. Here's the thread with our info on it and the next one is in Davis in May. Hope to see you.

http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...g-Events-Livermore-Davis-NEXT-EVENT-LIVERMORE!

hey, i wondered where you went. i saw you wrote about the drama but honestly until somebody kicked off this last bout of ka ka it has been really happy and fun on here, we all were even commenting on how nice its been, so dont be frightened off.

Welcome back Andres! Your PODM collection was one of the first complete collections that I saw. It inspired me to get into collecting a set for myself!

Welcome back!

Aloha Andres and Welcome Back! :wavey:

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. That's quite an accomplishment and you should be very proud. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back