• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-Introduction (Been away for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Introduction (Been away for a while)

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi guys,
It's been a long time since I've posted. My life got out pretty crazy.
Since leaving, my husband became legal to stay in the US and work, he found a job, we were able to move out of my parents place, my grandmother's health quickly declined and my mother and I nursed her through hospice until she passed away Feb 26th, then it was taking care of her estate and life is finally starting to resemble what I miss.

I've still been collecting during all that time but doing more purchasing than trading.
I look forward to getting back into the community here, you all helped me a lot personally and enjoying this hobby.

I used to have yearly passes to Disneyland Paris when I lived in France and I miss it bitterly. Currently I'm living in Kansas and haven't been able to work out getting to any of the parks here since moving back to the US.

Anyways, its been so long I thought I better introduce myself again. ;)

Last edited:
Welcome back! I'm sorry for your loss and the rough patch. It's never an easy process. But, things can only go up from here. :) Looking forward to seeing you around again! :mickey2:

Hey there I do remember you as well. I think you were still in college last time. That still going happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back