• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

real or fake, I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
real or fake, I need help please

cinders59

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought a pin on ebay, and because of a "misunderstanding" the seller sent me an extra pin, I think the gift is a fake, and because of this I am not certain about the pin I won also being a fake.
The gift is Grumpy Sorcerers hat pin ad the one I bought is an Alice Teapot event pin pinpics 89729 I will post pics, and would like some help with deciding.
The seller has also sold another Grumpy pin on ebay and both that pin an mine did not come with backing cards

You have to upload a pic through photobucket or tinypic etc. You copy the image link and in your text box there is a globe, a envelope another globe and a square with a tree, you click on the square and paste your link and it should work :) Hope this made sense lol

You have to upload a pic through photobucket or tinypic etc. You copy the image link and in your text box there is a globe, a envelope another globe and a square with a tree, you click on the square and paste your link and it should work :) Hope this made sense lol

+1

you can also use imgur.com but basically, you have to use the link the site provides to post a picture. if that fails, you can always just post the link to the picture and people can manually view it through the site rather than on the forum.

here you go think it should work..I just copied and pasted them from the Group, no need for photobucket etc I do this on chrome.

1982088_461767783952146_292637191_n.jpg

10003173_461767850618806_1207931158_n.jpg

1488048_461767917285466_306626929_n.jpg
7551_461821273946797_65321788_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back