• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! REDUCED PRICES Pin Sale! BatB; Sorcerer Pascal; Evil Queen Art Nouveau; 60th Diamonds

SOLD! REDUCED PRICES Pin Sale! BatB; Sorcerer Pascal; Evil Queen Art Nouveau; 60th Diamonds

Charisma82

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
REDUCED PRICES ON ALL PINS!!!

Hi everyone! I’m trying to pay off some hospital bills and maybe get some extra cash for D23 this summer. Shipping in the U.S. for the first pin is $3 and then $.50 for each additional pin. International buyers need to PM me so I can get an estimate for their shipping price. All pins will be shipped as goods through Paypal. Please send payment to knightice820@gmail.com.

I am open to trading and other price offers if you feel a price I have put down is too much (I tried to estimate prices by what they're going for on ebay/for how hard they were to obtain).

Thank you for looking & I hope you find something you like! If you have any questions, please let me know.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Mulan 15th Anniversary SOLD)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back