• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Reintroducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reintroducing Myself

chaboo

Once Upon a Dream....
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well, its been a long while since I've been on here and there's so many new people I don't know, I've decided to reintroduce myself. My name is Ashley and I've been collecting since 2004. I'm mainly a Sleeping Beauty collector, though my Sleeping Beauty wants has slowly been whittled down to a pretty small list. I also collect Beauty and the Beast, 101 Dalmatians, and a bunch of other little miscellaneous collections.

Gillian (tyleet87) here on the boards is my cousin and we pool together our wants and trades list, but to be honest she makes the hard decisions and does the majority of trading for the both of us, lol. So my trades and wants are under her Pinpics ID but you can look at my collection under chaboo.

Outside of pin trading, I just graduated college and now I work full time (which makes getting the Piece of Disney Movie pins almost impossible to go get on my own). I hope now that the stress of school and other things (ahem, Gillian's wedding) are over I can get back into the pin world.

Hi Ashley !!

You will always have a special place for me for trusting me and trading with me when I did not have even a single reference.

Welcome back, congratulations on your graduation and happy grail hunting.

Hi Ashley !!

You will always have a special place for me for trusting me and trading with me when I did not have even a single reference.

Welcome back, congratulations on your graduation and happy grail hunting.

Thank you so much; I'm glad I was able to help you!

Hi Ashley and welcome back. Now that you have graduated and have an actual job, you can buy more pins:eek2: Yay!! Welcome back and happy pin hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back