• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Replacing battery in Star Wars Chase Raider pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replacing battery in Star Wars Chase Raider pin

lanceness

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about trying to change the battery in Pin 11905, the SW Chase Raider pin and was wondering if this labyrinth is known?
Has anyone been there? It appears that the back is held on by two drops of solder then I see that there are some scarily thin wires to
the led's but there appears to be just enough to pull it out. What battery it takes I have no idea. Wondering if there are any other
electronic pins and if anyone has changed the battery in one.

If something goes wrong I will likely remove the battery holder and electronics then file down the point to make it a lower profile pin
as it sticks way out now. But the object is to make it functional again.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am thinking about trying to change the battery in Pin 11905, the SW Chase Raider pin and was wondering if this labyrinth is known? Has anyone been
able to remove the electronic module that holds the battery without destroying the fine wires going to the led's? I guess if it ended up not working out
I could do without the module and still have a lower profile pin but to have it working again would be the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back