• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Replying to posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to posts

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Okay so it's not just me right ?
When I type a message it works fine but when I choose to reply to a post it seems to ignore the space bar , everythingcomesoutasonesentance :lol:
I know I can press enter then delete which seems to work but is there a solution in the works anytime soon ?

Carrisa seems to have the same affliction, I have no idea why or how it happens. XD

goodlucktofigurethatoutthough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I get that sometimes, but not all the time. And if I go to "Go Advanced" instead of just the "Quick Reply" it works.

Does it help to empty your browser cache / reboot your browser? Sometimes when I start having issues if I do those things many of my problems go away.

Not sure why it's messed up, but Merlin - that magician - discovered and told me that if you enter down twice then backspace back up, it fixes it.

It's funny because it usually only happens to me in private messages.

Last edited:
Happens to me frequently too--I don't know if this will make any sense if I try to explain it, but I will copy and paste a "blank space" into the box when it happens and that always seems to fix it. *shrug*

It's a formatting issue. If you click on the A/A at the top left of the Quick Reply, it'll change to source mode and then the spaces work.. I just discovered that on my own after a couple days on the forum lol

Glad I'm not the only one with that problem. But only on a computer, never when I'm on my phone (course that's rare)

I've not been experiencing this at all. I completely believe that you are experiencing this technical difficulty; this just happens to be one that I have not yet encountered. Of course, now that I have typed and posted that comment (wait for it ... lol)

But in all seriousness, I'm wondering if this problem has to do with the platform one uses? I'm either on my Apple mobile devices or Mac laptop and, so far, as I've said, not had this particular problem. Those who are experiencing the runonsentence (that was deliberate), do you use Mac or PC? Or when on a mobile device, Apple or Android-based?

I've not been experiencing this at all. I completely believe that you are experiencing this technical difficulty; this just happens to be one that I have not yet encountered. Of course, now that I have typed and posted that comment (wait for it ... lol)

But in all seriousness, I'm wondering if this problem has to do with the platform one uses? I'm either on my Apple mobile devices or Mac laptop and, so far, as I've said, not had this particular problem. Those who are experiencing the runonsentence (that was deliberate), do you use Mac or PC? Or when on a mobile device, Apple or Android-based?

I've been having issues on Apple Devices phone, MacBook. I also have tried using other browsers. So maybe you just got lucky! Haha. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back