• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"returning awards" ????

"returning awards" ????

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Somehow the status info says i returned an award??? Does this happen whe we accidently click on it or something? can you look into this? i noticed more than one person is listed as "returning awards"

Thanks!!!

I too would like to know what this award thing is all about? Just logged in to find I have one, but no idea what they are, how do you get them? what do they mean?

I think with certain awards, there is only ONE for the whole forum... so... if someone beats you at that award, you get bumped to 2nd place and loose the award until you can surpass them. ;P Good luck.

some awards are one site-wide.

achievements are individual to hte user.

in any case, this will be happening a lot, while statistics are calculated for the whole site :)

we'll be announcing more details soon.

and no, it's not a competition but rather, the "points" you accumulate through forum participation will allow you to do some cool things like username change/username color/user title color/buy stickies, etc....

Back