• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Returning Pin person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning Pin person

starranger

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

My name is Bill, known on the boards as starranger. I used to be quite active in pin trading, pin events, and pin boards, but I can do so no more. I was soured on the hobby several years ago because of events that I had nothing to so with. I'm only becoming active again because of family circumstances.

Unfortunately I have been out of work for several months and need to sell the pins I own so my family can survive a bit longer.

I'll be posting on the sales forum. Hopefully I can liquidate my inventory fairly soon.

Regards

starranger

Hello all,

My name is Bill, known on the boards as starranger. I used to be quite active in pin trading, pin events, and pin boards, but I can do so no more. I was soured on the hobby several years ago because of events that I had nothing to so with. I'm only becoming active again because of family circumstances.

Unfortunately I have been out of work for several months and need to sell the pins I own so my family can survive a bit longer.

I'll be posting on the sales forum. Hopefully I can liquidate my inventory fairly soon.

Regards

starranger

Truly sorry about this Bill. Welcoming you back, even under stressful circumstances. Wishing you and your family only the best well wishes!!!

Vicki

Hello Bill. Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully things will get back to normal for you and your family. :hs:

Last edited:
Hi Bill
So glad you decided to join us here,I wish it was under better circumstances,nether the less
Welcome to DPF..I traded with BILL before and he was always good

Judy

Aloha Bill and Welcome! :wavey:

I'm glad to see you back on the forums, even though the circumstances aren't what any of us would have wished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back