• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ReVAMPed wants & trades!

ReVAMPed wants & trades!

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
tumblr_m52p6rjO1a1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Welcome to our updated want & trade thread!
(Originally opened November 28, 2010!)

We are looking to trade for any pins on our wants list
but we're also open to all offers even if it is not on our wants.
We can always try to find something we may like so send us a PM if you'd like to trade!
:wiggle:

Currently looking for:

Frozen

PTDs

Villains

Please take a look at our wants and trades lists on both DisneyPinPlace and PinPics.
ID MischiefManaged

We also have the following PODMs for trade:

2dw59j8.jpg
2zogc1z.jpg

6f5oph.jpg
2dakh7l.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :wavey:

Last edited:
My name is Matt. I mostly focus on Figment pins, villains, and Pirates of the Caribbean pins, especially Captain Barbossa. I do not have my trade pins listed yet but I plan to work on those today. I hope to meet many people who are looking for trades. There is very little pin activity in my area so this is a neat thing to find.

I think so many people are looking for the reveal/conceal rapunzel pin. I think someone sold one a few weeks ago on here for $100 or something so it would be extremely hard to trade for I think.

Back