• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Revised Animator's Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revised Animator's Dolls?
The doll is not mine. And if you google Alice animators doll you'll find one bases on rapunzel's doll!

Hi, after I randomly found this thread while looking for informations about these super cute dolls, I decided to make a checklist myself and I wanted to share it with you that have been a big help to make it (a larger version is available on click). :rolleyes: :hsugh:

I could not find the official promotional photo of Jasmine second edition box though, so anyone's contribution is welcome.

Disney Animators' Collection 1st, 2nd, 3rd editions checklist by applecandy by applecandy, su Flickr

Last edited:
That picture is so helpful, applecandy - Thank you!

It looks like I have the first edition of Belle, the second edition of Rapunzel, and the... third of Tinker Bell? I think there might actually be an earlier version of Tink, because the one I have doesn't have a plush with it. :)

Original Tink and Kristoff came out in early 2014 and had no plush pets. Personally, I wish I had waited till they came out with them. http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2014/01/new-tinker-bell-and-kristoff-dolls-in-award-winning-disney-animators-collection

Also, I looked at a comment I made in July 2014 on original Animator thread. It may be hard to find a professionally shot front box view of second generation Jasmine because, unlike the other second gen Animators, I don't believe she ever became available online (not sure about in-store) at the US Disney Store. It took forever for her first gen doll to sell out. First gen doll was even a Disney Movie Reward to get rid of the stock. UK got second gen, though, but the view is a sideways frontal view in box. http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...or-Dolls/page17&highlight=Animator+collection

Last edited:
I guess Kristoff and Tink are somewher between the second and third edition.
Also Aladdin is from last year and Lilo came out just a few weeks ago so they could be somweher between third and fourth edition - if there will be a fourth version of them :)
The list with photos is really helpful, thanks for making it!

That checklist is amazing, applecandy, thank you so much! There is also a Rapunzel in her nightgown with an alternate box (like the first editions of Anna, Elsa & Merida) and then there are the sets, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back