• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Riding High on this ZAP From Merlin!!!

ZAPPED! Riding High on this ZAP From Merlin!!!

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Came home the other day to a LBE from Merlin stuffed to the brim with goodies! Of course, there was my F&G Festival pickup, and the hidden mickeys I'd traded for, but it also included this absolutely beautiful postcard artwork!!! Oh my word, I almost cried when I saw it, it's so beautiful. Thank you so much, Merlin! I'm going to have to find a frame for it.
20170310_094215.jpg

Yay! I'm glad it made it! That just popped up at the Wonder Ground gallery and I immediately thought of you. :3 enjoy my friend!!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looooove the Wonder Ground Gallery postcards! I have 7 or 8 Mulan ones, and I think most of them were gifts from members here (including Merlin)!

Back