• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ROLL CALL; Who is going to the sci fi event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROLL CALL; Who is going to the sci fi event?
We will be attending all the way from Maryland

I am here from Maryland as well!! Staying Thrusday at the Grand Californian, and then heading to my sister's for the weekend, she is here too!

It was pretty awesome. I don't have time to give a full report right now, but the event was run pretty smoothly and had trade boards so loaded that the actual room for guest-to-guest trading was largely empty, all day long. The event was staffed really well, both in terms of the number of CM's present and the inclusion of several pin-thusiastic DLR employees. I didn't go to last year's event, but I understand that event had serious problems that left a very sour taste in alot of peoples' mouths. I spoke to quite a few traders who were there for that event; were really unhappy about it; and who felt really positive about this year's event in comparison.

The boards were just kicking out incredible stuff all day long, and I think everybody I talked to was in a very positive frame of mind. It was alot of fun, because the vibe was so good.

-JD

This year was fun although very few traders were in the large trading area, most people were in one of the other 4 rooms to trade at the boards. I saw some great scores on the boards!! a friend of mine got this framed set pin LE 50 AP
Pin 41603: DCL - Stitch's High Sea Adventure - Undersea Adventure Frame Set (Sebastian) !! Major score for her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back