• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RSP Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSP Results

awpanda

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay! I just got my RSP results. Everything I asked for is there. Good luck to everyone else.

Anne

I also got everything I wanted, including the framed set! I'm so happy I could bounce! Crossing my fingers that the rest of our DPF community has similar luck. :x:

Last edited:
Yep, we got everything we wanted too. Although, we tried to get 2 Figment Jumbos on my Dad's RSP and he only got 1. I did get the 2nd one we needed on mine, so we are set, but it indicates that the Figment Jumbo did sell out (pending returns).

I got everything I signed up for except for the second and third round Tangled set (but I knew that it would probably sell out in the first round so I wasn't surprised)!

It looks a few pins did sell out in the first round (Rapunzel, Figment & Dreamfinder, Carl & Ellie boxed set). They're also limiting the mystery pins a bit more than they have in the past, so it looks like this year's pins were pretty popular.

Of course, it could also be that the WDW passholder merchandise discount was increased to 20% this year. That certainly makes a difference in my pin buying habits, and I love that we get to use the discount for event pins.;)

Since DLR pasholders can't get a discount at WDW, I'm happy that they're giving us the Disney Visa discount!

Surprised we ended up with 2 rapunzels & 2 up sets- figured one or both would sell out in spot 1 (we each had one as 1 the other as 2)

now to to decide what to return and what to keep...

I got most everything I wanted except for the UP Box set (which is why Mark was hoping I got mine XD). I did manage to get that frame though, which was a solid win, hahah! And my Aladdin which was the most important for me. XD

~Merlin

I was happy when my results arrived. My family and I received all the pins we ordered on the first RSP and a few duplicates on the second RSPs (Aladdin, Big Hero Six, and Kuzco.). I can't wait for the event. I hope everyone else got the pins they ordered.

Got everything I wanted (Strength and Figment). Even got Rapunzel as a trader. I think she ran out on the 3rd slot because I haven't heard from anyone getting her past that point. Rap was in my 2nd spot and figment was in my 3rd. How many are they limiting the mystery sets to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

How do they handle the pins that are returned? The RSP email says they can be declined before the event or returned at the event. Do they put extras up for sale there or notify people next on their RSP?

How do they handle the pins that are returned? The RSP email says they can be declined before the event or returned at the event. Do they put extras up for sale there or notify people next on their RSP?

For Past Events (although it has been awhile for me), when you check-in on Thursday and pick up your packet of information there will be two sheets. One will be a list of items that are still available for sale that you may purchase additional quantities of. This is for things they have a lot of. For things they have a limited number of remaining they offer a 4th RSP. You fill it out, just as you would RSPs 1-3, and there will be a time you will turn it in. And they will post the results sometime after that.

Hi :D
I think that the pins which are declined prior to the event will be given to the next person "in line" (on their RSP). Last year at the pixar event you've received an e-mail, that the pin was available. And you were able to decide if you'd wanted to get it or not. Hope this helps a bit :)

As a Villains collector this is really the only set I wanted (RSP#!8 - Love is Vain from the Event) - RSP result is ZERO (bummer)!!

If anyone has an extra and is planning on returning it please let me know and I will take it off of your hands. Looking to do this "at cost" and hoping for some "Pin Karma".

PM me here or at my AOL account: Figment919@aol.com

Mike S.
Figment919

Since DLR pasholders can't get a discount at WDW, I'm happy that they're giving us the Disney Visa discount!

Off topic and while I wouldn't regularly count on it, but funny enough, on my trip to WDW in May, every CM -DID- give me a discount when they'd ask, and I said "Unfortunately no, just a Disneyland passholder!" They usually said "Good enough for me!" and happily applied a discount. Go figure!

I got everything I wanted, especially the UP set. Wanted a second Small World pin for a friend, but no luck with that. Maybe I will be able to trade for one at the event.

The event is marked as sold out. Maybe that explains why many pins sold out early in the RSP process. Does anyone know if the Thursday RSP pin pick-up location has been posted?

Got everything I wanted (Strength and Figment). Even got Rapunzel as a trader. I think she ran out on the 3rd slot because I haven't heard from anyone getting her past that point. Rap was in my 2nd spot and figment was in my 3rd. How many are they limiting the mystery sets to?

I think you're right. I got a Rapunzel but I had listed her first. I did not get Figment or the Up set, but I had listed them as pretty low priority items. They are limiting the mystery boxes to 7 per person.

I got everything I ordered in my first round. I helped many pin friends at cost. I don't charge a sponsor fee. My buddy Joe ( which asked first) that got Rapunzel went crazy. If I had known how sought out it would be I had kept it as a trader. I didn't get one in my 2nd RSP

It is mostly luck with the RSP process and a little good placement strategy in ordering the selections. The sets were super popular this year. Last year, I bought the Pixar Party box sets of villains and shorts from the pin station in Epcot in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back