• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

((SALE)) Bricklayer's 100% New & AUTHENTIC Booster Pin Trader Lots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
((SALE)) Bricklayer's 100% New & AUTHENTIC Booster Pin Trader Lots!

Bricklayer

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Take advantage of a week-long sale all the way up until Monday, March 18! 10 pins = $15.00!

Going to the parks for some CM pin trading? Want to give your loved ones a taste of what pin trading is all about? Find some old dollar bills underneath your couch seats?

I am selling park trader lots! All pins are 100% NEW & AUTHENTIC, as they were all obtained DIRECTLY from Disney by me! Let's fill up those cast member lanyards with some genuine Disney pins! My aim is to simply offer an alternative from eBay, as it can be quite difficult to purchase trader lots all full of genuine pins! As mentioned, there is nothing to worry about on my lots, as all are 100% new & authentic.

Pricing:

• 10 Pins = $15.00

If you need more than 10, please PM me, as I can try and provide a discount for bulk purchases.

Shipping is free to any domestic address. For international sales, I will charge a fee. Please PM me first :)

Every 10-pin lot will consist of at least one unopened booster set of 5, 6, or 7 pins. I will fit in as many unopened booster sets as i can in each order, while the rest will consist of more pins taken from other booster sets. (ie. you order a pin lot 20 - I will try to make it (2) 7-pin sets and (1) 6-pin set - all unopened - as long as they are available). I can accommodate large orders, so please PM me.

PayPal is the only method of payment accepted. I will normally ship within 3 business days of payment received. Please PM me :)

Booster set samples:

59726_10152531420685252_1242267642_n.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back