For Sale: Sale for a Grail! Stitch, Tangled, Rocketeer, Treasure Planet, Ariel, Lanyards + More

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by Rvaya, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Rvaya

Rvaya Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I am poised to get a trade for a grail but I'll need to buy the pin they want but I need funds quickly. Please PM with what you want and I'll send you my paypal account name so you can send funds as goods of course.

US Buyers: Free shipping when you buy over $35 of pins, otherwise please add $3 no matter how many pins to off set costs. If it values over $50 I'll be sending it priority shipping.

International buyers I'll need to get you an estimate on shipping but be prepared that if you want tracking on it it would easily cost over $30. No tracking is slightly cheaper but there is no way to track it down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bulldog pin sold
    The offer for the rest of the pins at $120 no longer applies.

[​IMG]
    Bear from Big Blue House is sold.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pins sold:
    Bear from Big Blue House
    Bulldog Rocketeer pin

Pins on hold:
    Rapunzel 3 pin set + large round Rapunzel pin
    2nd in line for the Flynn and horse from Rapunzel in case the above doesn't come through tomorrow.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. Rvaya

Rvaya Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Three pin tangled set + Round Rapunzel pin are on hold until tomorrow noon. If they don't come through they will be available again.

3. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    184   0   0

Hey
    Are you aware your pictures aren't showing up ?
    Photobucket stopped third party links working a while ago , I switched to imgur :)

4. Rvaya

Rvaya Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

oh really? They show up for me when I look at the post. Odd. I'll switch now. Thanks!

5. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    184   0   0

All showing up now :)

6. Rvaya

Rvaya Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I'm getting some sales through facebook so I'm trying to update here as well. :)