• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Save the Date Love is Adventure 8/24-8/26 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save the Date Love is Adventure 8/24-8/26 2017

Carmello1123

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Per pin collectors society thanks Tori and Mark for your tireless pursuit of the date from Event Services! More info as it appears Janet

Is this the big Epcot pin trading event?? Finally, a time where I won't have to miss any classes to go!!

Due to family obligations always happening at the wrong time, I haven't been able to go to an Epcot Pin Event since 2009! I could have gone last year, but Pixar doesn't do it for me. This year I am going! Hopefully, my real life pin enabler (she travels to DL a lot, and has gotten most of my pickups over the years) will be coming too, and my Dad will be coming. And I'm excited for the theme. Hopefully, the event will be great.

Hmm....I might be able to make it work to go. I desperately wanted to go last year, but couldn't make it work since I was just at WDW in April. If I am able to make it work financially, I might actually attend.

If I can't make it out for the event, I know there will be pins from it that I will want.

Tokaji it's the event that you sponsored me to go to last year just a different theme. Timeerkat I'm sure if you can't make I would do a pickup for you or maybe a sponsorship as I go with my wife and only keep one set

Urrrrgh! My AP is still valid until November, but I'd definitely need to take at least a couple unpaid days to go.

I'll actually already be on vacation in Tennessee on the 21st to catch the solar eclipse! But I'd need more days off to go further south.

https://www.greatamericaneclipse.com

SE2017Aug21T.GIF

Urrrrgh! My AP is still valid until November, but I'd definitely need to take at least a couple unpaid days to go.

I'll actually already be on vacation in Tennessee on the 21st to catch the solar eclipse! But I'd need more days off to go further south.

SE2017Aug21T.GIF

Where in TN will you be for the eclipse? I live in a city that should get about 1 min of full eclipse, and it's happening on my 50th birthday!!

Where in TN will you be for the eclipse? I live in a city that should get about 1 min of full eclipse, and it's happening on my 50th birthday!!

We're staying in Pigeon Forge, but taking a drive down to Sweetwater or Madisonville for the eclipse.

SE2017Aug21T.GIF

Wow, didn't know about this. Casper, WY and Alliance, NE are both about 4 hrs away.

I'll definitely be going! And I'm hoping to talk my boyfriend into going as well. If anyone needs a sponsor, I'm sure he's be happy to oblige. xD

~Merlin

True story: We are moving to the Chicago area this summer and we haven't decided exactly where yet. We've narrowed it down to two school districts for our kiddos-- one district starts 8/28 and the other district starts on September 6. I think the convention just made our decision for us-- I can't be gone the weekend before school starts, right? Right!?!?

I can't wait! I skipped last year because I don't collect anything Pixar, but this is up my alley!

I want to go but I'd need to convince the maternal unit that she should go too, since the boyfriend probably will be back in the classroom by then. Hmmm. Take two days off work.... hmmmmm.

Hm....... that's syllabus week.... so TECHNICALLY I don't need to go to class (or at least they can't hold me responsible if I miss it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back