• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Save the Date Love is Adventure 8/24-8/26 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save the Date Love is Adventure 8/24-8/26 2017
Whats a good idea for a meet up day/time/location for everyone?
Should we try & create a DPF table zone in the trade room?
Take over a restaurant for an evening?
Get all DPF peeps on saorin at the same time.......
something else fun?

Love-is-an-Adventure-Pin-Event-2017.jpg

I love that the theme is Love is an Adventure and the Lion King sketches are Mufasa/Sarabi/Simba and Timon/Pumbaa instead of just Simba/Nala. Looks like they'll feature all kinds of love instead of just romantic love.

I just checked, and round trip tickets from LAX to Orlando right now are under $350. Here's hoping my tax return is processed quickly!

Has anyone here ever done hotel room sharing for these events?

I have and was hoping to find someone to share a room with. My CM friend gets me 40% off.
I shared a room with Donnam last year at The Beach Club.
Trying to talk PinFun into taking a break from reality also.

I'm going to be at the BC. Not sure yet if DS & DH will go (depends on school).

Shall I start a separate met up thread, pr should we just use this one?

Wish I could go - I'll be in Las Vegas celebrating my son's 21st birthday. Sounds like it would be a great time to meet with many forum members.

Wish I could go - I'll be in Las Vegas celebrating my son's 21st birthday. Sounds like it would be a great time to meet with many forum members.
I don't know I think I'd rather meet up with you in Vegas and help you celebrate you're son's 21ST..lol.. I did that with both of my kids. It's a good way to keep an eye on them the "first time" drinking.

I don't know I think I'd rather meet up with you in Vegas and help you celebrate you're son's 21ST..lol.. I did that with both of my kids. It's a good way to keep an eye on them the "first time" drinking.

In Canada they can start drinking at 18 so we were there for that one - this one will be bigger being away and being legal everywhere, he's looking forward to gambling. He's come with us to Las Vegas on many trips. We used to do a week + in Disneyland and then a week in Las Vegas. It was the perfect combo.

If anyone needs a sponsor for this my wife will be attending with me and does not collect. There will not be any additional fees just the ticket to get in, the pins you want to purchase, and shipping. If no one sponsors she will be going anyway so you can have her get just the sets you would like at cost plus shipping you just won't get the pins that come with the event.

Last edited:
I was just reading the details on the event. I can't believe they are getting rid of the breakfast and the silent auction. They didn't specify on the amount of tickets per person, so maybe they will increase that? I'm pretty bummed though.

I just booked my plane tickets this morning!

9a4f6b4e43fa0081af0ecb2f2e262f38.gif

Flying in Wednesday night, out Sunday evening.

I am kind of glad they got rid of the auctions. From what I've read, they got a little crazy. I am disappointed there is no breakfast this year, though. I was really looking forward to going to that.

I just booked my plane tickets this morning!

9a4f6b4e43fa0081af0ecb2f2e262f38.gif

Flying in Wednesday night, out Sunday evening.

I am kind of glad they got rid of the auctions. From what I've read, they got a little crazy. I am disappointed there is no breakfast this year, though. I was really looking forward to going to that.
That's awesome, enjoy WDW! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back