• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scar Pin Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scar Pin Extravaganza

Shadowfall

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So here's my collection of all pins Scar. I'm pretty proud of it since I've gotten nearly every pin ever made with him only. I'm working on the ones where he's with other characters still.

ScarCollection.jpg

I wanted to put my non pin Scar items here with the pins, but the cabinet isn't big enough. I can hardly fit all the pins here. Lol.

Close Up 1
Close Up 2
Close Up 3
Close Up 4
Close Up 5

Last edited:
I am very jealous indeed of this particular collection, as I don't know many others who collect Scar. :) Many congrats on having such a stunning bunch of pins.

I am very jealous indeed of this particular collection, as I don't know many others who collect Scar. :) Many congrats on having such a stunning bunch of pins.

They have to be out there since I didn't get a number of these pins without a fight. XD

wow, wow and WOW! I am jealous also and omg wow! Were does the scar figure come from where there is christmas lights around him or something? Is it a groiler Christmas ornament?

very nice, i have a few scar pins as i am collecting the lion king pins but not as many as you :) what a lovely collection.

Ahhhh you have so many beautiful scar pins! <3 I hope to add some of those to my collection someday, especially the framed set AH its so gorgeous!!! :D

XD All I can recommend with that set is to stalk Ebay, stalk Ebay, stalk Ebay. Or I guess here. XD I think I stalked for....a year+ something before it finally showed back up there. Granted that's not a long time for some people waiting for their grails, but I guess I was just lucky. ^^ I had any new Chester & Hester/Scar Pin searches sent to my email and when I saw it I was like HOMG!! *squeal* XD

Thank you for everyone's compliments. ^^ I love my collection to death.
Now I just need to settle on what to collect next. XD

I know this thread is soooo old, but I saw the framed set here for the first time, and years of stalking has paid off because today I got the le 12 set on eBay!

I know this thread is soooo old, but I saw the framed set here for the first time, and years of stalking has paid off because today I got the le 12 set on eBay!

Whoa, that's awesome! Congrats! Gives me hope!! :tigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back