• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrapper Rapunzel Perfume Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrapper Rapunzel Perfume Bottle

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
They have been scrapped, see page 2 for more info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OP:

Have these been scrapped yet??

A certain seller is selling multiple pins for 3.99 each + Shipping.
They are using a stock photo from pinpics... (they use stock photos for all their pins...)

Seller has 99.8% feedback:

38 neutral
19 negative

Multiple people claiming they got sent "fake" & "scrapper" pins

They also sell a lot of 100 pins for $100 buy it now...

"All with official Disney backstamp, rubber backing and 100% tradable at any Disney Theme Park."

What do you guys think? I don't want to risk spending the money and getting a scrapper...

Also, if anyone has this pin for trade I would be interested... :/
Would rather get it from someone who know's theirs isn't a scrapper.

Last edited:
I also saw this listing and became really skeptic. I think I would stay away unless they have a photo of the actual pin in the listing. I'm so sad because I think I saw a few scrappers of the Duffy with character hats, and it's hasn't even been that long since they came out!

I haven't come across any scrapers yet of the new completer pins though, and at least the seller is in Florida so it is not impossible. I did find 2 real ones of these pins on lanyards! :) <3 I honestly do not think they have been scrapped.

Last edited:
Every single thing you said is a sign of someone who sells fakes. Fake sellers got scared after a couple of people got arrested for selling fakes in lots so instead they sell them as singles; a lot less noticeable. But everything else is the same - the stock pics, the ratings, and especially the tag that says it is 100% genuine and trade-able at a Disney park. That is the BIGGEST flag of all. Run the other way Jenna, run.

I bought one but I don't have an original to compare it to. If it ends up being a scrapper I will make it a magnet like Ive heard others doing. I hope its not though...who would've thought a hidden mickey would be so expensive/hard to get?!?! lol

Last edited:
I bought one but I don't have an original to compare it to. If it ends up being a scrapper I will make it a magnet like Ive heard others doing. I hope its not though...who wouldv't thought a hidden mickey would be so expensive/hard to get?!?! lol

I think its harder because it is a completer, and you have to spend $30 to buy it. :/

... Nevermind, must have been looking at the wrong listing. I will say, she's on eBay a LOT and for very inexpensively. I do think she's been scrappered.

Sad day. I'll try to find you one next month if you don't get her by then. <3

Last edited:
They are from Florida and had 5 so I am hopeful that they are really lucky. With how often I go to wdw I was sure I would have found one but all my lanyards have been full of scrappers of older hidden mickeys :(

Last edited:
I knew I wasn't crazy, haha - there IS a seller on eBay right now selling it BIN for $8.99 + $2.99 shipping based out of California. Listing has six available. Feedback is kinda iffy (99.3%) and in line with what you see from scrapper sellers. Be careful!

I wouldn't have touched that one! Eeep! I'm hopeful there arent scrappers yet but until then, I will just have to wait for my lbe :)

I have 3 available right now for trade. I actually (my wife, really) got lucky after spending like $150.00 in pin bags and some LE pins at Downtown Disney, and picked Rapunzel 3 out of 5 times for the mystery pins we bought...

Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out, if you are looking for these.

Come on guys, no one has confirmation that there are scrapers or counterfeits yet. It isn't crazy for someone in California to have them. I know plenty traders that come to Florida from California. Please wait till someone finds an actual wonky pin and posts a picture to say there are scrapers. Or when there is a seller selling them directly from china. Have hope people <3

Yeah, I'm not worried. So, yes, there have been more surfacing on ebay, but also, we have to remember that these are hidden mickey completers. They are sold to everyone. More people will be getting them as the year goes on. More people that get them=more people that sell them.
Stay positive!

Well, the are being sold by the same person who sold J'aimie the fake rapunzel/flynn couples pin...
I'm going to say they most likely have been scrapped.

Well, the are being sold by the same person who sold J'aimie the fake rapunzel/flynn couples pin...
I'm going to say they most likely have been scrapped.

Oh, I thought I bought the couples pin from the same person, but I guess I didn't because the person i got the couples pin from was 100% and the person on this thread was like 99.8% or something. MAYBE I DIDN'T GET A SCRAPPER AFTER ALL :)

I'm trying to be optimistic and convince myself that they aren't scrapped yet, but like you said, they most likely have. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back