• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrapper Rapunzel Perfume Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrapper Rapunzel Perfume Bottle
Well, I bought three from that seller and they arrived.... sadly, they are fakes :'( I have sent information to Pinpics and Opened a dispute with eBay since they are using the picture of my real bottle from pinpics...

Well, I bought three from that seller and they arrived.... sadly, they are fakes :'( I have sent information to Pinpics and Opened a dispute with eBay since they are using the picture of my real bottle from pinpics...

Hey Laz! Would you be so kind to post pictures of your fake perfume bottle next to a real one? :) That would be really helpful if you could please? :)

The three fakes are on top, my real one directly from WDW is on the bottom... Keep in mind I have been in WDW for three weeks and I have not seen one fake on a lanyard so this seller saying they traded for them all at WDW is spreading BS.

ef3524499d958ae3b95da90e2c0fbe64.jpg

The counterfeit versions have a very light bright pink background inside the bottle and on the neck of the bottle. The metals are different on the counterfeit pins versus the real pins. The counterfeit versions are very lightweight but similar in size, shape and thickness. The counterfeit versions are also rough not smooth. The fake has wobbly posts and the paint dips a lot in them.

Shown below, Fake on the left and Real is on the right...

cf91af97deee2d26e79c73c8f967fd56.jpg

Here you can see the dipping better...

0f5f10250e06ff7f2871165ccec40331.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back