Sea World Pin Trading

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by TornadoTitan, Aug 29, 2018.

1. TornadoTitan

TornadoTitan Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

After coming back from Orlando I noticed the Sea World shop at the airport was promoting their new pin trading program. They already have LE pins, mystery packs, starter sets with lanyards, and what not. I thought that was cool but not sure how well it will take off since it would just be animals and no franchised characters until Disney and Universal. I just thought the pin back in the shape of the whale tail was a cool touch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Papaya likes this.
  2. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

I like the whale tail. :)

3. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    379   0   0

Wow I didn't know Sea World did that. I do know Knott's Berry Farm does and I have a couple that I really love.

4. curiousdinah

curiousdinah Active Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

You never know. Penguins are my favorite animal and I've tried really hard not to collect disney penguins. But I see some really cool penguin pins!

5. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

I love that Sea World started this. My husband and I go to the one here in CA but they are limited on Manatee pins... so I am hoping to find out if Florida has more.. Manatees and Sting Rays are my all time favorite.

6. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Yeah! My Nana got me a couple pins last time she went to Sea World! I was bummed they didn't have any of the cartoony mascots tho, I love the Otter and Dolphin!