Searching for specific traders on Pinpics

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by jjgasman, Jan 9, 2018.

1. jjgasman

jjgasman Member

Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

I have a very thin and unusual want-list, and I'm looking for the following traders from PinPics. Does anyone know how to contact:

puppysnuggler
    aristocats12
    sndjpn
    SorcererMM
    2ManyPins

Alternatively, if you have anything on my want list or know of someone who does, I have MANY LE pins for trade.

2. jjgasman

jjgasman Member

Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

And really alternatively, if you see something you like from my trades list, PLMK, although I am really not collecting any Hidden Mickey pins or newer stuff. But, if you have some eclectic stuff for trade, perhaps I may be interested!

3. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

sndjpn and SorcererMM were very old school traders - I think I traded with one of them many many years ago and never got a response (in many years and many requests of trying) from the other. Not sure if they would still be actively trading still - so few of the folks from back in the day still are.

4. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I have tried for ages to trade with sndjpn and SorcererMM. In ten years, they have never responded to any (I think very reasonable) offers made...

5. jjgasman

jjgasman Member

Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

They are teasing us with those rare pins they have listed "for trade!"

On a different note, I recall a site called Dizpins where we could check references of potential traders. Does that site still exist, and what is the URL? If not, is there a site that providers trader feedback. I'm working on a large overseas trade, but I certainly don't want to part with a load of LE 300s to someone who may not be as noble.

6. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    457   0   0

I'm afraid Dizpins went down a while ago (and caused quite a fluster in its passing). There are some alternative reference sources though. A personal favorite is a facebook group, PSA, which does references and feedback. I'd give them a skim and see what pops up. :) Good luck on your trade!

7. jjgasman

jjgasman Member

Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

Is there a real name for PSA? I just tried searching that and nothing came up (except the Professional Skaters Association). Thanks

8. echan50

echan50 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

PSA = pin scam alerts

I follow their Instagram account which is based on their Facebook group for people who prefer Instagram. The Instagram account is pin_alerts_resource .