• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Searching for specific traders on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching for specific traders on Pinpics

jjgasman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have a very thin and unusual want-list, and I'm looking for the following traders from PinPics. Does anyone know how to contact:

puppysnuggler
aristocats12
sndjpn
SorcererMM
2ManyPins

Alternatively, if you have anything on my want list or know of someone who does, I have MANY LE pins for trade.

And really alternatively, if you see something you like from my trades list, PLMK, although I am really not collecting any Hidden Mickey pins or newer stuff. But, if you have some eclectic stuff for trade, perhaps I may be interested!

sndjpn and SorcererMM were very old school traders - I think I traded with one of them many many years ago and never got a response (in many years and many requests of trying) from the other. Not sure if they would still be actively trading still - so few of the folks from back in the day still are.

I have tried for ages to trade with sndjpn and SorcererMM. In ten years, they have never responded to any (I think very reasonable) offers made...

They are teasing us with those rare pins they have listed "for trade!"

On a different note, I recall a site called Dizpins where we could check references of potential traders. Does that site still exist, and what is the URL? If not, is there a site that providers trader feedback. I'm working on a large overseas trade, but I certainly don't want to part with a load of LE 300s to someone who may not be as noble.

They are teasing us with those rare pins they have listed "for trade!"

On a different note, I recall a site called Dizpins where we could check references of potential traders. Does that site still exist, and what is the URL? If not, is there a site that providers trader feedback. I'm working on a large overseas trade, but I certainly don't want to part with a load of LE 300s to someone who may not be as noble.

I'm afraid Dizpins went down a while ago (and caused quite a fluster in its passing). There are some alternative reference sources though. A personal favorite is a facebook group, PSA, which does references and feedback. I'd give them a skim and see what pops up. :) Good luck on your trade!

Is there a real name for PSA? I just tried searching that and nothing came up (except the Professional Skaters Association). Thanks

PSA = pin scam alerts

I follow their Instagram account which is based on their Facebook group for people who prefer Instagram. The Instagram account is pin_alerts_resource .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back