• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Seasoned trader@DL, newer to online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasoned trader@DL, newer to online!

Nightmaredragon626

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Ruben. As you can tell by my username, I like Nightmare before Christmas, maleficent in her dragon form, and stitch. I collect almost everything so that I can have some good trades available. I trade mostly at Disneyland and the area surrounding. I'm new to the forums but not to trading. I have a pinpics account with the same user name. A lot of you may know me in person too :) Well just wanted to say hi to everyone else. I'll work on updating my pinpics as I have not recently. Feel free to message me to talk or trade. I'm a fun person and like meeting and trading with pretty much everyone.

Hi Ruben
Welcome to DPF,I too like NBC especially Jack,Sally,Zero..and Male ..just her alone
If you get a pp id..plmk I would love to trade

Judy

hi ruben! welcome aboard! haven't been to the park much lately, but hopefully next week. have a great holiday and see you soon. any cool stitches i should know about???

Welcome to the forum!! I trade a lot around Disneyland too, maybe a pic of you for those of us who may know someone by looking at them but maybe not by their name, LoL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back