• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Second Board Completed (Grails!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Board Completed (Grails!)

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I finally got around to looking for backgrounds and devising a placement plan for these pins. I may do some more tweaking later but at this point i'm quite pleased with the results! Here is my Pastoral Symphony Grail Collection, finally hung up for me to sit and stare at for hours on end!

IMG_0276_zps5klgpxdg.jpg

IMG_0271_zps5gasvo6b.png

Left side picture (Clockwise): #10751, #23641, #24002, #46938

Right side picture (Top to bottom): #29996, #37615, #40497, #15587

IMG_0280_zpswkjw2sm3.png

Above photo (Clockwise): #63427, #28176, #68816, #37573

IMG_0281%20copy_zpsejnqbnpu.png

Above photo (clockwise): #42668, #27309, #27311, #2421, #2420

Thank you to all that helped me achieve these grails!

And do you? Stare at it for hours? I've found myself staring dreamily at my pin boards more often than I used to stare at my fishtank where stuff was always taking place, LOL! It's one of the best relaxing things I've found to do. :roll:

I love these characters and keep hoping Disney will incorporate them, and other similar creatures, into a new film. Beautiful display and background! Well done. :)

Very nice! I love the watercolor background.

It took me forever to find that material, it's actually some jersey fabric made to look like a watercolor background, I originally passed over it at the fabric store because it was so bright and vibrant, but my father had the brilliant idea to flip it. So what you're actually seeing is the back of the fabric!

And do you? Stare at it for hours? I've found myself staring dreamily at my pin boards more often than I used to stare at my fishtank where stuff was always taking place, LOL! It's one of the best relaxing things I've found to do. :roll:

I love these characters and keep hoping Disney will incorporate them, and other similar creatures, into a new film. Beautiful display and background! Well done. :)

I do! i hung it right in front of my bed so I get to look at it every morning and night! It's so relaxing to look at them that sometimes i fall asleep doing so.

I would LOVE IT if disney made a new film with these characters! I would literally buy ALL THE MERCH!

Those are beautiful pins! I can hear the music in my head when I look at those pictures. Absolutely beautiful :) Enjoy them!

P.S. I'm not sure if you're interested in fantasy pins at all, but I've seen some pretty ones of the centaurettes. You might want to look them up if you like fantasy pins! No worries if you're not; I know they're not for everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back