Wanted: Sept 2017 Alice Park Pack pins (alice falling/cheshire)

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by kmeakin, Jul 4, 2018.

1. kmeakin

kmeakin Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hi guys!!

I have been out of the pin game for a looooong time, and am now scrambling to play catch-up (holy cow, SO MANY new and expensive pins in the last year or two!).

A lot of them can easily be found (not necessarily for an easy price...), but some of them i am having a heck of a time trying to track down - including the September 2017 Park Pack pins. I have the set of "frame" pins from that pack, but cannot seem to find any of the Alice Falling pin or the Cheshire pins. Can anyone help??

I am posting in both the wanting to buy and wanting to trade sections (though i don't have a lot of traders, but i do have a few old DA LE100s that might catch someone's eye).

I'm also looking for about 100 other newer Alice in Wonderland pins from the last year or two, if anyone has any available! Check out my pinpics profile to see what else i'm looking for and what i have available, if you're interested :)

Thanks for any help! :)
    (Not sure if my notifications are on for messages here, so email might be the best way to get a hold of me!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    503   0   0

For the frame pins, be careful unless you got them really early, those were all scrapped.

DeputyDonald likes this.
  3. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0

You have some great traders, but nothing I need for any of my collections. Good luck finding them!

4. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

We have some matches, but I do not have any park pack pins for trade. If you are interested in any of the ones I do have for trade, please let me know. Pinpics same name as DPF. :)

5. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Hey girl - I was wondering if you were still around! :)

I'm still missing several of the park pack pins myself sadly but I'm still otherwise trying to keep up as best I can! :)

Good luck with your hunt!

6. kmeakin

kmeakin Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hi guys!
    Thanks for all the info. I had heard the frame ones got scrapped, but wasn’t sure if it was true. Darn! I’ll have to take a closer look at mine.

Hey!! I haven’t been around in aaaaaaages, haven’t talked to you in ages! I fell off the map. But I’m back! And trying to catch up! And hope to be around more often! Hahahaha :)

Jabberwocky likes this.
  7. Jabberwocky

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

This weekend I'll take a look through my extras/duplicates and see if I can help with some you're missing. :)

8. kmeakin

kmeakin Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You are the beeeeeest!!!! :D

9. Jabberwocky

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Awww you know you were one of my biggest inspirations when I dived into this pinsanity! :D

I'm happy if I can help you catch up on some stuff you've missed!

10. kmeakin

kmeakin Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I just rearranged all my pin frames to a different part of the house... happy to share a picture if you want, but i can't figure out how to upload photos?? (hahaha i'm a bit of a dud!)

11. Jabberwocky

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

You can email to me if you want to just send to me (same old address) or if you want to share here, you need to upload pics to a photo hosting site like Imgur and then paste the image links here.

12. Cheshirecat26

Cheshirecat26 Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

So happy to see you back.
    I will check my doubles and let you know what I have. I am pretty sure I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk