• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Shanghai Disney Carousel “clutch” handbag

ISO Shanghai Disney Carousel “clutch” handbag

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello folks,

I’ve been on the hunt for this bag and I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me locate one. This particular handbag was sold in the Shanghai park during its grand opening and I haven’t been able to find it for sale on any sites like eBay or postmark. It is a small pink clutch with the horses from Shanghai’s Fantasia Carousel on it. Inside, on the lid, is a small plastic mirror. It has a gold hand strap but I’m not sure if there was also a cross body strap. I would prefer to have one that is NWT but depending on condition I’d be willing to settle for one without them.

I’ve attached all of the images I could find of the purse. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0455.jpeg
    IMG_0455.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0451.jpeg
    IMG_0451.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0454.jpeg
    IMG_0454.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0450.jpeg
    IMG_0450.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 8
Such a cute bag!

Pinpics has live sales every Saturday and they include merchandise, I would reach out to Molly and ask if she can help.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Such a cute bag!

Pinpics has live sales every Saturday and they include merchandise, I would reach out to Molly and ask if she can help.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Welcome back @Kritter

A new trader from Shanghai just made an introductory post. @ShangHaipinpal

@starry_solo Thanks.

I just checked the pictures with Chinese shopping and 2nd hand apps.

but the results is none.

I will keep looking at other sources see if there is good outcome.
Apologies for the late reply. I forgot to subscribe to any email notifications for this post. I appreciate the info! Thanks for checking!

Back