Shanghai pickups?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by a4matte, Jun 30, 2018.

1. a4matte

a4matte Poor Unfortunate Soul

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Does anyone have any connections to get things from Shanghai? I'm looking for the Metal Earth model of their castle and it's apparently only available at that park. It's on ebay for an absurd price (I didn't even pay that much for my actual limited edition bigger, fancier D23 ones), so looking to see if I can get it anywhere else.

[​IMG]

DeputyDonald likes this.
  2. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Minkas Disney Store on Facebook does pick ups. So does wendyindisneyland on IG

a4matte likes this.
  3. DeputyDonald

DeputyDonald Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

That looks awesome!

a4matte likes this.
  4. a4matte

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Looks like Minka’s Only does Hong Kong, but I sent them a message asking if they do Shanghai too. I’m not finding the other one on instagram?

5. a4matte

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Just found out they have a few other exclusives too!
    They have the main gate for Shanghai Disney and 2 characters ones - Donald & Goofy.

[​IMG]

6. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

That's because her actual handle is @wendysdisneyland. I've dealt with her for exclusive pins and she is very nice and aboveboard. Also reasonable with pricing, in my experience. (She sold me [legit] pins for $12 that ebay sellers wanted $25 to $30 for!)

7. FoolishMortal71

FoolishMortal71 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Thanks for the info! There are some phone cases from Shanghai I'm looking for. Do you have a trusted source for Tokyo Disneyland merch anyone can recommend as well?

8. a4matte

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

I've used "pin.nuts.store.hk" on facebook for Tokyo before. They also do Hong Kong. It's been a few years though.

FoolishMortal71 likes this.
  9. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Also recommend @wendysdisneyland on IG, super reasonable pricing, and she's good with her shipping too. Very nice seller!

10. a4matte

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Do they usually take some time to respond? I messaged them Sunday and no reply or anything but they've made other posts.

11. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Maybe a small delay at times, given time zone difference?

12. FoolishMortal71

FoolishMortal71 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

TDR Explorer recommend a good TDR/Japan Disney Store merch pickup resource. Her Instagram is disneyfindsjapan. Reasonable prices and shipping. I’m ordering a few things I missed picking up when I was there in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk