• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hiya guys, so we know a few of us are starting to pick up pretty frozen items, so I thought maybe we could share what weve picked up big and small?

My Frozen collection. I also have the adult shirts sold in the US Disney Store and the Anna tumbler.

annaelsadolls_zps54a3c868.png

annaelsaplush_zpse76a8ed7.png

frozenbooks_zpsd30c2259.png

sven_zps76807b5b.png

thanks for sharing guys! i love the plastic cups and the plushies and the toddler dolls all very nice :)

im currently unemployed but im looking forward to the cheaper princess items that are like to come on the market. I've picked up some lovely books.

Asda
51BTy-s%2B90L._SX342_.jpg
51ip-sm%2BVSL._SY445_.jpg
51dyUftXCNL._SY445_.jpg
61Q%2BOK2zM8L._SX342_.jpg

my collection is non existent at the moment! I've been saving my money up for the Pin and LE Dolls! I hope to get the 12" Dolls soon and in the future hoping to get some of the US disney store merchandise because it's so nice with the 2D art!! I'm really hoping to get the DSF Pins!!

I wont pay the kind of prices the pins demand, but maybe I can buy the OEs, i prefer merchandise, you get to play with it xD I would love to get the toddler dolls, snow globe the towel that was released at the beach event and a crew jacket (ha) xD

good luck with getting the pins :) the marquee is the prettiest in my opinion and those designer dolls are very beautiful.

Last edited:
I wont pay the kind of prices the pins demand, but maybe I can buy the OEs, i prefer merchandise, you get to play with it xD I would love to get the toddler dolls, snow globe the towel that was released at the beach event and a crew jacket (ha) xD

good luck with getting the pins :) the marquee is the prettiest in my opinion and those designer dolls are very beautiful.

Yeah I'm hoping i'll be able to trade for the pins :lol: I really don't want to pay the high prices for them :(! I forgot to mention the snowglobe, really want that too :lol:

Yeah I'm hoping i'll be able to trade for the pins :lol: I really don't want to pay the high prices for them :(! I forgot to mention the snowglobe, really want that too :lol:

That snow globe is stunning! I almost want it more than the dolls.

As for the pins, I've gotten rather lucky so far and gotten both the OE Anna and Elsa pins, and I have a trade arranged for the booster set and the VIP Ticket pin. A little worried about how I'm going to manage to get my hands on all the DSF pins, I have a few people who are going to try to get me them, but I'll probably end up having to buy at least one of them...but fingers crossed that we all manage to get the pins we want. Especially this jumbo on Thursday.

Last edited:

That snow globe is stunning! I almost want it more than the dolls.

As for the pins, I've gotten rather lucky so far and gotten both the OE Anna and Elsa pins, and I have a trade arranged for the booster set and the VIP Ticket pin. A little worried about how I'm going to manage to get my hands on all the DSF pins, I have a few people who are going to try to get me them, but I'll probably end up having to buy at least one of them...but fingers crossed that we all manage to get the pins we want. Especially this jumbo on Thursday.

Im so worried about the DSF pins! I can't really afford the prices of them :(! Hoping to maybe trade next weeks TLM release for them (if I manage to get 1)

So far I have the basic 12" of Anna and Elsa but I just placed an order for both toddler dolls and the snowglobe with the discounts :D
Im waiting for some good winter sales, but Id love to get all of the plush, mugs, LE dolls, singing Anna, and the OE pins. No idea where Im going to display them all >>

Here's the only frozen thing I've got so far!!!!!

36a21ca4482f11e3b7710e42bed4ef95_8.jpg

LOL...
Ooohhh...Maybe this is a stupid question, but where do you get those kinds of cups??

My Frozen collection has gotten a bit ridiculous...I told myself before any merch came out that I needed to be picky about which things I bought...but that idea failed right from the start when I bought everything at the expo. :facepalm: I think I need counseling. Lol Every time I go shopping, I buy something else...

Ooohhh...Maybe this is a stupid question, but where do you get those kinds of cups??

My Frozen collection has gotten a bit ridiculous...I told myself before any merch came out that I needed to be picky about which things I bought...but that idea failed right from the start when I bought everything at the expo. :facepalm: I think I need counseling. Lol Every time I go shopping, I buy something else...

I get mine from HEB (our grocery store), or Wal-Mart. They're technically party supplies, made by Hallmark and cost a whopping $ .66. Target sometimes has them but they charge a whole dollar. ;) At our Wal-Mart they are in a big bin like the $5 DVDs near the checkouts. They have tons of Disney and Marvel options. You can also get lids that fit on top with a straw if you're so inclined.

Last edited:
I get mine from HEB (our grocery store), or Wal-Mart. Their technically party supplies, made by Hallmark and cost a whopping $ .66. Target sometimes has them but the charge a whole dollar. ;) At our Wal-Mart they are in a big bin like the $5 DVDs near the checkouts. They have tons of Disney and Marvel options. You can also get lids that fit on top with a straw if you're so inclined.
Thank you!! I usually don't shop at Wal-Mart, but I may need to make a stop there tomorrow... ;)

I was gonna wait to post my Frozen display for when I got my LE 17" Elsa and Anna but I'm too proud of it to wait haha. Enjoy!
Of course I will also post a picture when I get my LE dolls.

I was gonna wait to post my Frozen display for when I got my LE 17" Elsa and Anna but I'm too proud of it to wait haha. Enjoy!
Of course I will also post a picture when I get my LE dolls.

AHHHH! Beautiful display you put out! & the LE Anna & Elsa dolls are gonna look amazing as being the masterpieces for it. Good job!

I don't really have pictures of my Frozen merchandise yet, but I do have the four classic dolls (Anna, Elsa, Hans, Kristoff), the Anna and Elsa Toddler Dolls, the D23 ornament, the D23 Dolls Set with both Anna and Elsa, the re-usable bag, and both of the mugs (and hopefully the both of the limited edition dolls will be added to my collection soon *fingers crossed*). From what I've seen so far, I already really like the movie, so I wanted to make sure and get the things I want before they sell out, especially with Christmas just right around the corner. :)

Last edited:
No pics but I have the D23 classic doll two pack, the kristoff classic doll...( waiting on Hans to see if I like his character or not) the Anna plush doll, kristoff plush, Sven plushie, the re useable bag, both le 100 shirts ( Anna & Elsa), the finger puppets ( that I made into keychains), and singing Elsa.

I need to get the singing Anna doll, both le dolls, and the Elsa plush. Whew.
Ohh and DSF frozen pins.... Have the jumbo, ticket pin, and Paris pins. Will get the DLR pins as well.

I get mine from HEB (our grocery store), or Wal-Mart. They're technically party supplies, made by Hallmark and cost a whopping $ .66. Target sometimes has them but they charge a whole dollar. ;) At our Wal-Mart they are in a big bin like the $5 DVDs near the checkouts. They have tons of Disney and Marvel options. You can also get lids that fit on top with a straw if you're so inclined.

This, or any party store will have them. I got mine at Party City... They JUST put them out when I was there... I actually... told them to unbox them for me... :suspect:
(P.s. They also have stickers, plates, napkins, etc...) http://www.partycity.com/search.do?query=frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back