• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)
This, or any party store will have them. I got mine at Party City... They JUST put them out when I was there... I actually... told them to unbox them for me... :suspect:
(P.s. They also have stickers, plates, napkins, etc...) http://www.partycity.com/search.do?query=frozen
Thanks Jenna!! I hate myself for wanting it all. :facepalm: I'm a sucker for party stuff. My mom gave me WiR plates and napkins for my birthday this year...not to use, but for my collection! Lol

I don't think it counts as a collection, but I did pick up the poster at the cinema. It's really pretty, has all the main characters in a nice pose. Plus the back has some activities for kids. I managed to get two, went back the next day to get some more and they were all gone! So I have one spare but that's all. I was kicking myself for not picking up more the first time, since posters like that are the kind of thing that ends up getting thrown away and can be pretty hard to get hold of. Perhaps closer to the release I might trade my spare if anyone is interested in it for their collection. Going to be keeping my eyes peeling in case any more appear!

My collection as of 11/12/13 :3 Can't wait to add more!
1450135_10151985871561294_1816958971_n.jpg

1470106_10151985863816294_1712054325_n.jpg

Awwwww Sven!! So cute! And what are all those Olafs at the bottom? :)

They are cards :3 They came in a little package at d23 if you went to the animation booth. It shows the different stages of animation and on the back of the cards it creates the frozen logo. You can see the flip side hanging on the wall in the first picture :)

They are cards :3 They came in a little package at d23 if you went to the animation booth. It shows the different stages of animation and on the back of the cards it creates the frozen logo. You can see the flip side hanging on the wall in the first picture :)

Oooo I see it now that I'm on an actual computer :) what a cool concept! You've got a lovely collection coming together!

All I have right now is one of those foldable Frozen bags from the Disney store, but I hope to get the ornaments, and I have a few of the pins coming soon. Also, that Sven plushie is absolutely adorable, so it's now on my wish list :)

I have a package coming soon (hopefully) with a few last things for my set, then I'll post a picture. I'm trying to set it all up with my Christmas Tree. The colors I already used actually match quite well with Anna's color scheme.

I was so excited that the local craft store had tiny little dollstands that fit the miniature dolls perfectly. They had exactly four in stock, so that was lucky as well.

those cards are truly fantastic! thats deffinately something I hope I can snag on ebay, thank you for uploading and congrats!

Alright, my last thing (for now ;) ) from the Disney Store arrived, so I'm ready to share my Frozen collection!
attachment.php

attachment.php

More pictures on my profile. I had so much fun setting this up today!

Last edited:
Alright, my last thing (for now ;) ) from the Disney Store arrived, so I'm ready to share my Frozen collection!
attachment.php

attachment.php

More pictures on my profile. I had so much fun setting this up today!

Oh my goodness!! This is so awesome! I love it!! Are the dolls on the left from the big fashion pack?

What an adorable display, KGdiva! I especially love all the figures on the bottom shelves frolicking in the snow... that sled set is perfect there!

i really love how you have chosen to display them very clever! my mum has tonnes of that fake padding snow I might have to borrow some it looks very effective.

Oh my goodness!! This is so awesome! I love it!! Are the dolls on the left from the big fashion pack?
Thanks! Yes they are, and they are lovely. I wasn't going to get the pack because it was so expensive for basically 2 dolls and some props, but I really wanted those dolls. So the sale came up last week and I had to do it. Not sure what I'll do with the rest of the set, but I'm glad to have it.

What an adorable display, KGdiva! I especially love all the figures on the bottom shelves frolicking in the snow... that sled set is perfect there!
Thanks! I had to have the sled for that very reason. And it is so adorable in person. Lots of details like skis attached to the back and a little blanket thing in the seat. It even has a block of ice for Kristoff to sell. So cute.

i really love how you have chosen to display them very clever! my mum has tonnes of that fake padding snow I might have to borrow some it looks very effective.
It's very pretty, but such a PAIN to set them all up with it. Big Hans absolutely refused to stand up straight on top of it, even with a stand, so he had to go to the back. The others did alright, but I'm sure if I bump the table they'll all topple down. I have some fake flakey snow I might sprinkle on as well, add some sparkle and a bit of texture.

Thanks! Yes they are, and they are lovely. I wasn't going to get the pack because it was so expensive for basically 2 dolls and some props, but I really wanted those dolls. So the sale came up last week and I had to do it. Not sure what I'll do with the rest of the set, but I'm glad to have it.

Thanks! I had to have the sled for that very reason. And it is so adorable in person. Lots of details like skis attached to the back and a little blanket thing in the seat. It even has a block of ice for Kristoff to sell. So cute.

It's very pretty, but such a PAIN to set them all up with it. Big Hans absolutely refused to stand up straight on top of it, even with a stand, so he had to go to the back. The others did alright, but I'm sure if I bump the table they'll all topple down. I have some fake flakey snow I might sprinkle on as well, add some sparkle and a bit of texture.
Love your display! I actually bought "snow" (the batting kind and the flakes) and a mini tree a few days ago to do something similar. Didn't even think about the possibility of having difficulty standing them up in it though... Thanks for the heads up! May have to get creative... ;)

This is my current collection minus a promo card I got at D23 of Olaf that I forgot about when I took the picture. The Disney Store LE pin and the directors' and producer's autographs that I managed to snag after working my way into the closed, but thankfully too short line. I hope to add the LE Anna and Elsa dolls in the next 90 minutes or so.

20131119_222252.jpg

Love your display! I actually bought "snow" (the batting kind and the flakes) and a mini tree a few days ago to do something similar. Didn't even think about the possibility of having difficulty standing them up in it though... Thanks for the heads up! May have to get creative... ;)

im going to cheat and lean them against the wall, it worked for every hercules item i own xD prop it against a wall... no one will notice, now back away slowly.

Here's and updated picture of my Frozen display with my LE 17" dolls I picked up yesterday. I'm so proud of it. :)

My current collection, although I have a lot more coming.

So far I have:
LE Anna Doll (this one isn't technically mine, I picked it up for a friend, but I have one and Elsa on the way!)
Plush Olaf from JC Penney (same as in Parks)
Reusable Bag from Disney Store
Standard Anna and Elsa 12' dolls from Disney Store
Anna and Elsa Concept Art Women's T-Shirts from Disney Store
Anna and Elsa "Sisters Forever" T-shirt from Target (I'm a small girl, it's a Kids XL)
Elsa T-Shirt from Children's Place (Same as above^)
Trading Card set given out at meet and greets in WDW and at preview screening I attended. Anna and Elsa signed their respective cards
My Ticket from my preview screening at DTD along with the Olaf and Sven envelope it came in.
Original Theatrical Double-Sided Poster (Won in trivia at preview screening)

BZo5c8EIMAAAWC9.jpg

BZoWtcnCEAAIKhJ.jpg

What I have coming/buying tomorrow/forgot:
Cup with cast on it from Walmart
Elsa LE 17' doll
Anna and Elsa T-shirt from Walmart (Kid's XL)
Olaf Opening Day Pin from Walt Disney World
Anna and Elsa Vinylmations from Walt Disney World
Olaf Vinylmation from Walt Disney World

What I still want:
Sven plush from Disney Store/JC Penney
Sisters pin from Walt Disney World
Starter Pin Set from Walt Disney World
Coronation Elsa and Anna 12' dolls from Disney Store

I have some extra of those trading cards pictured above. Love to trade them with any of you for any sort of promo Frozen posters/merch. Or just send them to you, I have like 3 I think.

Untitled by ArouraAnn, on Flickr

This is just what I have on my desk, I need more display space! I have been waiting to really collect merch until things go on sale.. I was able to get the globe with the F&F discount though. I was at the store today picking up a present and I noticed all the mugs. So I was chatting with the cashier and casually asked if they were included in the $9 sale, she said no, but since they were next to the sign she offered to give me them for that price anyways :D So I got my mugs early and they are GORGEOUS! I love the detail on the Anna one :)
Now Im just waiting for the plush to go on sale and hoping I can find the pins :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back