• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)
I have two sets of the LE dolls, both toddler dolls, reusable bag, and target toddlers :)

Added these to the collection today!

Olaf Regular Vinylmation LE 2250
Anna and Elsa Vinylmation 2 pack LE 1500
Olaf Opening Day pin LE 2500
Anna and Elsa snowflake pin-open edition
(not pictured) as well as a promo brochure that is attached to the Kid's menus at Table Service restaurants at Walt Disney World and a little plastic cup from walmart with everyone on it.

BZsKE1pIYAAShLf.jpg

Oh no! I didn't know Anna & Elsa Vinylmations were LE!!! I need to act quick and get them before they reach crazy prices at Ebay. I really can't understand why decided to make so many Frozen Merchandise so LE with low numbers. When Brave came out it wasn't like this :( .

My Frozen collection so far.
attachment.php

Now I'm just waiting on my LE Anna and Elsa, and a Journal, and I should be just about done. XD

I finally took pictures of what I have collected together :) here is how ive displayed my merch
tumblr_mxqtrmEaXi1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxqtsgzxsP1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

love books so much. I have the panini sticker album and magazine combo. The art of frozen, the disney stars magazine that came with the tiara and snowglove. The frozen sticker scenes and Anna’s book of secrets. My busy book and figures that my sister bought me and junior novelisation she was kind enough to get me too. The big golden book and the thrills and chills painting colouring book.

tumblr_mxqts8S8Od1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

subway bags. Technically I completed the set but my sister claimed kristoff so I might try and get him again then stick them all on the walls. jennisney was really kind and sent me a ballon and a poster and sticker (not shown as I’ve stuck them up) that her subway was giving away, thank you!

tumblr_mxqts0u1UY1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

My favourite things to collect are the really random promotional, freebie, display cast exclusive kind of stuff and I’ve had so much help with this, I’ve been so lucky. The d23 postcard from gsakura the merch display and preview tickets from ginger_nutty the subway balloon, poster and sticker from jennisney and the magazine freebies. Thank you all so much.

tumblr_mxqtrsftB71rxkuleo1_500.jpg

My more normal merch the Anna and Elsa toddler dolls. Le elsa doll. Olaf plush from my sister, the uk / worldwide jumbo pin and awesome stickers from gingernutty

Last edited:
My Frozen collection currently consists of the toddler dolls, 12" classic Elsa and Anna, and LE "17 inch Elsa and Anna. I want to buy the singing dolls, if they drop in price, and I would love the box set with Elsa in coronation outfit. I can't justify the price, so I can only hope it will go on sale.

I bought the toddlers and classics for my husband to give me for Christmas. :lol: I even wrapped them. He just had to reimburse me the money. I wanted to make sure I received them. Last year, he bought me a bunch of Jasmine dolls because he thought he remembered that I collected her. Merida . . . Jasmine. Yeah, they sound the same. Ended up liking the dolls, though, so I definitely want LE Jasmine when they finally make her. It's all good. :)

I started collecting Brave merch after seeing the movie, so I have started tracking down the coloring books and picture books associated with Brave.

I also think that ephemera items like party supplies and Valentine's Day cards take collections to a new level. I guess I need to start picking up Frozen books to add to the dolls.

Last edited:
Jealous! I will never be happy with my frozen collection I don't think. I want it all, but my wallet just does not agree!

I told myself I would control myself

I lied to myself...

I bought all the classic dolls, both LEs, the snowglobe, all of the plush, some pins, and these really cool French figurines (I will post them when they arrive!).
My restraint went out the window!

I told myself I would control myself

I lied to myself...

I bought all the classic dolls, both LEs, the snowglobe, all of the plush, some pins, and these really cool French figurines (I will post them when they arrive!).
My restraint went out the window!

Restraint is overrated, right? :D seriously, if I could I would totally do the same. The merchandise for this movie is beautiful! Congrats on your awesome additions!!

everyones collections look so great! I so far only have the Elsa and Anna journal (our store was out of the green Elsa journal or else I would have gotten that one too >.<) I was only going to try and get the green one, but I'm actually really happy with the one with both Elsa and Anna <3 Already putting it to good use too!

My mom and dad did get my nieces the cute plush dolls, the plastic cups, and a little tote bag for each of them. The girls have already picked out their favorite princesses (the oldest likes Anna, and the younger loves Elsa ^.^) and they'll each be getting their respective favorites. We are going to surprise them with the dolls when they see the movie. :D we need to get them olafs too tho as I showed them "in summer" and they instantly love him (I have to admit he is growing in me too- especially after seeing the heat experience clip ^.^)

I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet, but I've looked up tons of clips and listened to the songs to know that seeing the movie will probably just make me completely obsesses rather than the "slightly" level my obsession is currently at :lol:

I have the LE Elsa doll, a movie poster that I've turned into a pin board and some pins. I want to get the Sven plushie and the Anna LE doll someday!
oh and I have the 'art of' book!

Last edited:
I've added the Subway bags to my collection and any pins I get my hands on this coming Disneyland trip. I'll likely get the Disney Store Elsa mug soon.

I'm also designing my own t-shirt.

I just got LE Anna from eBay in an auction, for not much over RRP! Happy :) I'm not normally a doll fan, but since these look very much like the character and not a Barbie doll!

everyones collections look so great! I so far only have the Elsa and Anna journal (our store was out of the green Elsa journal or else I would have gotten that one too >.<) I was only going to try and get the green one, but I'm actually really happy with the one with both Elsa and Anna <3 Already putting it to good use too!

Anna is actually on that journal as well! She's on the back, and it's the picture that they've used for the adults women shirt :D

So far this is my Frozen collection - I don't have images up, but I'll have them overtime. (I also am terrible at memory, and still have items being sent to me.)

USA

• DS.com 17" Anna and Elsa Dolls
  • DS.com Frozen Pin
  • DSF Frozen Pins
  • Disney Parks Frozen Pins
  • DSF Frozen Framed Score with Marquee (Anna and Olaf)
  • Art of Frozen Book (Signed)
  • Frozen Magnet Cut-out Dolls
  • Snowflake Movie Poster
  • "Heads" Movie Poster
  • Frozen Movie Popcorn Bucket, Anna and Elsa Cup Toppers, 3-D Glasses
  • World of Color Frozen Ornament
  • D23 Frozen Promo Card (Signed)
  • D23 Disney Animation App Promo Icon
  • D23 Kristoff Postcard
  • Siggraph Olaf Trading Cards
  • Disney Parks Frozen Trading Cards
  • DS.com Dancing Olaf Car Ornament
  • Frozen Deluxe Soundtrack CD
  • DS.com Anna and Elsa mugs
  • D23 Frozen Journal
  • Disney Infinity Anna and Elsa figures
  • Subway Anna and Elsa kid's meal bags
  • DS.com Frozen Bag
  • Promo Olaf Beach Towel
  • Promo Olaf Sun Screen
  • Animation Magazine featuring Frozen Academy Advert (Jan 2014)
  • DS.com Anna and Elsa pens
  • DS.com Journal
  • DS.com Olaf Plush
  • Frozen Blu-ray Annie Award Screener

Not USA
  • Frozen Mustard Pots (France)
  • Disney Store Frozen Bag (UK)
  • Frozen Magazine with Panini Sticker Album and Accessories
  • Frozen DS Case and Accessories
  • Frozen Panini Stickers
  • Frozen UK Stickers
  • Frozen UK Badges
  • Frozen Paris LE Anna/Olaf Pin

Crew
  • D23 Crew Shirt
  • Frozen Crew Jacket
  • Vis Dev Olaf Crew Shirt
  • Tech Olaf Crew Shirt
  • Olaf Light-up Reflector
  • Frozen Champagne Flute
  • Frozen Wrap-Party Invite
  • Frozen Wrap-Party Wristband
  • Frozen Holiday Crew Card
  • Frozen Cast/Credits Playbill
  • Newsreel Periodical featuring Frozen release (Nov 15th, 2013)

Other
  • Artwork by fireheadfred
  • Artwork by Agentofanarchy
  • Ornament by gingernutty
  • Felt figures by my sister

Last edited:
I have:

Snoflake pin
Starter packs pins
Amc Olaf (3 extras)
Subway Elsa bag
sketch books ornament set
D23 ornament
Classic Elsa doll 12"
Snowglobe (christmas present)
Disney Ifinity Anna and Elsa pack
An oscar ad

And I'm waiting on the LE Elsa doll!!

Love everyone's collections ^^

Here's my collection so far... first time for me to see it all together lol I'm surprised as well as my husband lol. And I have my eye on more oh boy I'm in trouble.....

IMG_8166.jpg

Singing Anna and classic Anna are on their way, uhm.... forgot my 3D glasses for the pics.

IMG_8165.jpg

Love everyone's collections ^^

Here's my collection so far... first time for me to see it all together lol I'm surprised as well as my husband lol. And I have my eye on more oh boy I'm in trouble.....

IMG_8166.jpg

Singing Anna and classic Anna are on their way, uhm.... forgot my 3D glasses for the pics.

IMG_8165.jpg

My goodness! I'm so jealous!

this thread it turning me into a green-eyed monster...

my collection so far is:
- both toddler dolls
- elsa and hans classical dolls (i bought them before seeing the movie and was convinced they were gonna hook up. HOW WRONG I WAS!!)
- art of frozen book
- a sister more like me book
- elsa's icy magic/ anna's act of love book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back