• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)
I've been making my brother eat kids meals at subway so I can get the bags lol! I also have a contact who is hopefully getting me a bus stop poster! But for now I have these things:

E631ACD5-79B0-46F5-A6E4-EC025A9911D5-383-00000045B4F1F0D9_zpsea5994b3.jpg

394afb14f1dbb37ba13f4cae5d6647e9.jpg

db4e320b27fb9dc90b0b53e9010d4ce6.jpg

2d595d5d68986b9d4ef86ad7e597455a.jpg

More pins on the way and they'll be going in a deep frame behind glass
04f8b716a2fc3b47db421c19b49f97ef.jpg

30x40" cinema poster

BDC17BFF-57B3-4BB8-8793-432373CBC0D8-2319-0000025F7931D343_zpsc54b5f07.jpg

E83D2E2D-D6F4-4B9D-B8C1-DF87F8D9EA0C-2319-0000025F68C6DC4A_zpsefafd0e1.jpg

Excuse the mess...
B07A8376-D6B4-46EE-A9CC-5BF8503C05C6-2319-0000025F5FF4AED3_zpsd5895c3b.jpg

Hey guys, finally got another shipment in today and got my toddler dolls, I am expecting a few other Frozen items to come in (such a the DLRP Anna and Olaf pin, the Sven plush and the Kristoff doll when he is finally released online??). I also put a bid in at my cinema to buy the banner for the movie which I am excited about it is a pretty large banner too but it looks amazing so hopefully I win it, ill find out on Dec 26 when the movie is released if I win the item or not.

Anyway here is my collection so far, no where near as impressive as some of the others on the forum as we dont have as much merchandise being released here in Australia so all of this I had to buy from overseas.

Everyone's collection looks so amazing! I only have LE Anna and Elsa (separate), the D23 version of both dolls together, and their official tiaras from the Disney Store.

Im super bummed that I missed out on the Frozen LE dolls. Some day, some day.

So right now my collection is just quite new. I have the Elsa and Anna vinylmation set, and the Booster Pins so far.

Think Im going to pick up the classic dolls and the DAC Kristoff this week if I can.

A couple of these are old photos...I really need to take a photo of everything together, especially since I have a lot of merch NOT featured in these, but until then...

*custom Anna will be going to her future home soon, but I wanted a pic of her with her fellow coronation counterparts ;)

Your customs are so so amazing....I would love to have one of em!! I can't imagine how much you would even charge if you wanted to do it again (yeah right, right!! Lol)

Polaris, awesome collection! And Disneycrazee you do custom dolls? Do you have a site? I do art dolls but mines more painting based, you seem like a much better seamstress than me.

Ill have to get my stuff together soon. Been crazy with the holidays. I'm working on a custom Elsa inspired doll as well but she's not meant to be true from the film. Wish we had more neat stuff in France. I love the Elsa journal!

Polaris, awesome collection! And Disneycrazee you do custom dolls? Do you have a site? I do art dolls but mines more painting based, you seem like a much better seamstress than me.

Ill have to get my stuff together soon. Been crazy with the holidays. I'm working on a custom Elsa inspired doll as well but she's not meant to be true from the film. Wish we had more neat stuff in France. I love the Elsa journal!

thanks Jessa, I have to admit I am pretty proud of it and am also a sucker for the frozen merchandise, I think out of all the Disney movies to date frozen is the one I have the most consistent merchandise of!

I would love the journals, sadly not available here :(

Id be happy to help grab a few journals for people in the UK if you want. If I can get enough people interested in the journals from the UK that will definitely save me on shipping ie the more people interested the cheaper the shipping would be. Just send me a pm if you are keen and I can try sort something out. It would just be the cost of the journal plus shipping which I can work out depending on interest.

I got this from work....

I don't know what I'm going to do with it. But I couldn't let them toss it out!

1504995_663914940325251_911549680_n.jpg

Oh my gosh, that is awesome! I work at Babies R Us/Toys R Us Express, and I was over at our big TRU store and freaked out over the HUGE four piece Frozen display board with Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff. I whispered into my mom's ear (jokingly, of course, because I wouldn't have room for it even if they were allowed to sell it/give it away), "How much do you think they would charge me for that?" She laughed and said, "Don't worry, honey, I'm sure we can find you another big poster of Kristoff somewhere else." Am I that obvious? :lol:

*custom Anna will be going to her future home soon, but I wanted a pic of her with her fellow coronation counterparts ;)

Your entire collection is beautiful, but I just had to chime in and say that your custom doll amazing and so well done!! Once again, your talent never ceases to amaze me =)

Everyone's collections are so stunning- I love viewing this thread! I know mine pales in comparison, but I just had to take a pic of my new Singing Elsa doll as I just adore her ^.^ I had initially bought the classic dolls thinking it would suffice and that I could show self restraint with not getting the singing dolls. And then I visited the disney store today and they had Elsa back in stock finally... and well, now I'm waiting for them to get Anna again :lol:

My collection so far, no pins or journals but I'm rather proud of it, now to open (most of it anyway!)

That is an amazing collection! I think that is all the merchandise that you can buy for Frozen bar the clothing and apparel. That is very impressive though. Can see why you are proud of it!

Don't have the Subway items (I think they are available in the UK?) so they are next on the list. Also waiting for some nice pins that aren't limited edition and hard to obtain! Thanks for the kind words.

What a wonderful collection! I couldn't help but notice a Brave item on your book shelf. It looks like Merida and the three bear bros. It's near the Sailor Moon figurines. If I may ask, what is it?

Your customs are so so amazing....I would love to have one of em!! I can't imagine how much you would even charge if you wanted to do it again (yeah right, right!! Lol)
Thank you! You're too sweet. But there's no need for me to make another one because you could totally make your own! :D

Oooooh nice!! I'd love to see your art dolls! Maybe you could make a thread? Or PM me? I've only done a few dolls and hope to practice with repaints in the future. The few I've done are on my deviantART page here.

Your entire collection is beautiful, but I just had to chime in and say that your custom doll amazing and so well done!! Once again, your talent never ceases to amaze me =)

Everyone's collections are so stunning- I love viewing this thread! I know mine pales in comparison, but I just had to take a pic of my new Singing Elsa doll as I just adore her ^.^ I had initially bought the classic dolls thinking it would suffice and that I could show self restraint with not getting the singing dolls. And then I visited the disney store today and they had Elsa back in stock finally... and well, now I'm waiting for them to get Anna again :lol:

Thank you so much! <3 And you have a great looking collection so far! Singing Elsa is one of my faves! :)

Hey guys,
:eek: I'm loving everyone's collections!!!!!
I love all the displays
My collection isn't as impressive as these but I'm really happy with it seeing as I live in aus and I'm broke lol
as you can see I LOVE Anna ^^

my Frozen Collection so Far by enw269, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back