• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I'm glad I'm not the only Anna fan ^^
And I know Elsa's freaking out and confused and Anna's like 'I'll save you!!'
Lol don't get me wrong I love Elsa I just love Anna more ^^ hehe

Hi guys ,

I just wanted to share my (small ) frozen collection at least I'm gonna try to post some pictures :) (after 20 min of trying to find out how it works , it seems to be ok now)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

thank you everyone for sharing your collections they are all stunning! and kristin I would kill for your amazing dolls you are so talented.

Oh WOW guys all of your collections are so beautifully amazing ^^ Love. love showing them to my family :D I have added some more stuffies to mine will share pics soon

Alrighty here's some more stuffies I have picked up ( I can't stop ):

IMG_8481.jpg

But my favorite ahhhh is this! :

IMG_8469.jpg
IMG_8470.jpg
IMG_8476.jpg

love it love it! I think even more that the other (bigger) castle. So happy they made one that resembles more Elsa's movie castle. Okay that's all for now, prob not lol

Last edited:
Oh WOW guys all of your collections are so beautifully amazing ^^ Love. love showing them to my family :D I have added some more stuffies to mine will share pics soon

Alrighty here's some more stuffies I have picked up ( I can't stop ):

IMG_8481.jpg

But my favorite ahhhh is this! :

IMG_8469.jpg
IMG_8470.jpg
IMG_8476.jpg

love it love it! I think even more that the other (bigger) castle. So happy they made one that resembles more Elsa's movie castle. Okay that's all for now, prob not lol

What is the Elsa thing at the very top of the first pic?

I have a strange question for all of you...

Have any of you been collecting the childrens books? I really want some of them but I want to see what's available...if anyone could post a pic of their frozen book collection I'd be really appriciative!

yes! my main collection is books! I use them for references and to fawn over! my problem is they all seem to have the same pictures in! I keep drooling over the ones on amazon.
tumblr_mxqtsgzxsP1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

this pictures a little old. My parents got me my most wanted book - a sister more like me for christmas :)

Last edited:
yes! my main collection is books! I use them for references and to fawn over! my problem is they all seem to have the same pictures in! I keep drooling over the ones on amazon.
tumblr_mxqtsgzxsP1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

this pictures a little old. My parents got me my most wanted book - a sister more like me for christmas :)
Ohh, yeah a Sister more like me is the one I was gonig to pic up but there's another one i was looking at by a completly different artist and it has cut outs in the book and like layers of snow and stuff. It's really pretty. I'm ashamed to say I don't have the art book yet but the holidays were so tight this year after I didn't really buy myself anything except two tds sea pins (I got them at a steal for 10$ off ebay! <3)

I ended up picking up a Brave book instead of the two frozen ones because it was cheaper and the artwork was 100000000000% cuter...and it glowed in the dark. Because I'm a dork.

I ended up picking up a Brave book instead of the two frozen ones because it was cheaper and the artwork was 100000000000% cuter...and it glowed in the dark. Because I'm a dork.
What is the title? I collect Brave and am pretty sure I don't have one that glows in the dark. Sounds like a must have. ;)

I only have:
Classic Anna Doll
Classic Elsa Doll
Anna Todler Doll (I assume these are not called Animator dolls - even though they look like it)
Elsa Todler Doll
17" Anna Doll (November)
17" Anna Doll (March - Pre-order)
17" Elsa Doll (November)
17" Elsa Doll (March - Pre-order)

I think I want to have the Sven plush at some point. Waiting for it to be released in Japan so I can buy it cheaper than here in Europe.

Has anyone in the UK pre ordered the dvd yet? I know Amazon have it on recorder but I'm trying to wait for disneystore UK to get it up. Anyone got any news? X

Decided to finally take pics of my little collection so far :)

IMG_0137 by thimblr, on Flickr

IMG_0138 by thimblr, on Flickr

Olaf beach towel (Disney Store), Anna and Elsa vinylmation set (Disney Parks), Frozen sketchbook ornament set (Disney Store), D23 Ornament (Disney Store), Anna and Elsa Disney Infinity play set, Frozen Valentine set of pencils with toppers, Frozen invisible ink/Magic Pen book, Frozen Little Golden book, WDW Cast Member discount book featuring art from frozen (there are some really nice art designs in there, full pages as well as little clip arts),

IMG_0139 by thimblr, on Flickr

Coronation Anna LE 17" doll, Snow Queen Elsa LE 17" doll, Disney parks Olaf, Frozen trading card pack (Given out at Disney Parks), Olaf vinylmation.

I think the only things not pictured are my soundtrack cd, pins, and other 2 LE dolls preordered :) Oh, and Anna&Elsa Subway bag!

Last edited:
Beautiful collection!

I need to get the Infinity figures, even though I don't play. Want the Wreck It Ralph ones, too.

Finally took a picture of my collection :) its all squished in there as Hercules takes up the rest of the space xD So I will write underneath what everything is ^_^
I'm very lucky and grateful to have the collection, I did commissions to buy what I could and then most is promotional items that where free, traded for or gifts from family and friends, so thank you. I've been going through a tough time and i'm very greatful to have something to get excited about with friends.
tumblr_mzv67tr0TK1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzv67jO5ji1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

-subway poster, all the bags (piled in there somewhere), all the puzzles and cards that come with them and promotional balloon
-UK handbag
-disneystore display box
-snow and ice festival leaflets
-special screening tickets
-my busy book and figures
-annas secret diary
-juniour novelization
-big golden book
-colouring painting book
-sticker scenes
-uk magazine with necklace, clips and sticker book
-uk magazine with snowglobe and tiara
-the art of frozen
-a sister more like me
-US deluxe soundtrack
-cards of characters from the parks
-d23 olaf and kristoff sven cards
-3d glasses
-light up olaf
-handmade snowglobes
-UK badges
-crew beanie hat
-crew shirt
-hockey puck
-olaf plushie
-toddler anna
-toddler kristoff
-toddler elsa
-snow queen le elsa
-uk anna/elsa pin, snoflake pin, marquee pin, opening day pin, DLRP olaf pin, dsf olaf pin, booster set
-handmade elsa hoodie
-olaf blanket
-UK backpack.

OH God was that really long D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back