• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this elsa's castle and where can I find it? It's so cute! It seems rather small though?

I got it from amazon, not sure if it has hit the stores yet. Yeah it's for the 3 1/2" MagiClip figures or smaller. I personally love it's size because it's easy to display it like on a night stand or computer desk, etc.

Hello all, I figured that I will post some of my current Frozen collection here. I have a post earlier that is just the items, but I'm going to include a few photos here of some of those items. :) Enjoy. And I have a few more photos I guess I forgot to take.

Image 1: Disney Soda Fountain Framed Score with Marquee Pin - LE4
Image 2: Many things.. Invite, Glasses, Mustard Pots, Christmas Card, Art Of Book, Siggraph Trading Cards.. etc etc
Image 3: Dolls.. cups..
Image 4: Custom doll and Journal!
Image 5: Artwork and Crafts and Pins!
Image 6: Books, Hula Olaf, Buttons, Stuff...

photo2_zpsb94c6ca3.jpg
froz1_zpsfaef3434.jpg

froz3_zps40f5f3ca.jpg
froz5_zpse07976b4.jpg

froz2_zps00ec9947.jpg
froz4_zps07b16efd.jpg

Hello all, I figured that I will post some of my current Frozen collection here. I have a post earlier that is just the items, but I'm going to include a few photos here of some of those items. :) Enjoy. And I have a few more photos I guess I forgot to take.

Image 2: Many things.. Invite, Glasses, Mustard Pots, Christmas Card, Art Of Book, Siggraph Trading Cards.. etc etc

froz3_zps40f5f3ca.jpg
froz5_zpse07976b4.jpg

Do I see animation maquettes of both Max & Kuzco? Duuuuuuude. Those are awesome!!!

I will forever drool over that Marquee thing lol. Beautifuller every day (not that you look fuller, just, more beautiful!)!!

Those glasses too!! Bah. And Kristin's gorgeous doll!

Wow! Those are some amazing collections! Escpecially Garrets!!! I dont have photos of all things I have. Most of them are on display in the girls room. But I will show you my part of the collection.

OLAF!

23DDAA2A-934C-4E15-895D-E9F9B49B5A1A.jpg

photo2_zpsb94c6ca3.jpg
froz1_zpsfaef3434.jpg

froz3_zps40f5f3ca.jpg
froz5_zpse07976b4.jpg

froz2_zps00ec9947.jpg
froz4_zps07b16efd.jpg

Where did you get the wine glasses please? x

Hi! Thank you for all the kind words!

To answer your questions:
1. The frame with marquee was available at Disney Soda Fountain for purchase about a month after the movie came out
2. The wine glasses (champagne flutes) were available at various studio celebrations involving Frozen. I got mine when the opening did so well - but I know there were available earlier for department events.

OH MY GOSH . . . I LOVE THE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the snowflake, and the snowflake backdrop! Where did you get the castle!?
Thank you very much! At a store called BJ's. It's a wholesale retailer kind of like Costco or Sam's club. It was a christmas gift.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back