• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
share your frozen collections. (?spoilers)
Here's my collection! (And the first time I've gotten it all together omg)

tumblr_n19sguiMXZ1r71w6po2_500.jpg
tumblr_n19sguiMXZ1r71w6po4_500.jpg

There's a lot of stuff in the second photo that includes a signed mini-poster, a box of valentines, and a scarf I made! I also have some cotton Frozen fabric put away but I'm not sure what to do with it yet

tumblr_n19sguiMXZ1r71w6po1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n19sguiMXZ1r71w6po3_500.jpg

tumblr_n19sguiMXZ1r71w6po5_500.jpg

Lastly, I have some shots of an anna coronation inspired dress I'm making for Dapper Day this weekend, and I can't wait!!
b37ffd6099a411e3a8551252a0dde04d_6.jpg
278f59a091ce11e3a164123b34b63f06_6.jpg
3f35daf8943911e3874612e79814bf9e_6.jpg

I will just post the crown jewel of our collection. It is being framed as I post.

te3a8u9a.jpg

Zing, there's my girl. <3 Real artistry!!

Edit: Inquiring minds, she has also done Anna and Kristoff and a mess of other Disney work, which you can see on her website, http://www.sararichard.com - she's seriously the best, most creative damn artist on the planet, and I'm only speaking with a *little* bias because she's my big sister. <3 It's amazing what she can do with paint.

Last edited:
Love coming to this thread and seeing everyone's beautiful new additions! You guys all display your collections so wonderfully!

I will just post the crown jewel of our collection. It is being framed as I post.

te3a8u9a.jpg

Gorgeous!!! The colors are so vibrant, and Her rendition of Elsa perfectly depicts the entire let it go moment. Congrats on the beautiful work of art and thanks for sharing!

Edit: Inquiring minds, she has also done Anna and Kristoff and a mess of other Disney work, which you can see on her website, http://www.sararichard.com - she's seriously the best, most creative damn artist on the planet, and I'm only speaking with a *little* bias because she's my big sister. <3 It's amazing what she can do with paint.

Thank you so much for sharing the link, J'aimie, and wow!! So in love with her Anna and Kristoff picture as well <3 Olaf peeking from the corner is such an adorable touch! ^.^

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing the link, J'aimie, and wow!! So in love with her Anna and Kristoff picture as well <3 Olaf peeking from the corner is such an adorable touch! ^.^

My pleasure. Honestly, anything I can do to further promote her, I will do... a few years ago she was able to quit her contracted work and really make a name and living for herself by freelancing, and she deserves every ounce of success she's earned. Her work is unlike anything else - it doesn't LOOK like anyone else's work. She doesn't copy poses or faces or anything from pre-existing art - she puts her own unique and beautiful spin on it. Sar's creative, talented and insanely driven, yet still remains humble, accessible and she's the funniest damn person you'll ever meet. I love her to the moon and back and I'm so proud of her.

Omg Iovvveee the soot sprite!! :drool:

Your sister's art is amazing <3 I am in love with that painting... Thanks for sharing her site :)

My pleasure. Honestly, anything I can do to further promote her, I will do... a few years ago she was able to quit her contracted work and really make a name and living for herself by freelancing, and she deserves every ounce of success she's earned. Her work is unlike anything else - it doesn't LOOK like anyone else's work. She doesn't copy poses or faces or anything from pre-existing art - she puts her own unique and beautiful spin on it. Sar's creative, talented and insanely driven, yet still remains humble, accessible and she's the funniest damn person you'll ever meet. I love her to the moon and back and I'm so proud of her.

Just one look through your sisters gallery immediately shows she's an amazing artist, and she sounds like a wonderful person as well!! I'm so glad you promote her at every opportunity as it gives us a chance to see her amazing work!! :D I am partial to her frozen pieces (her expression for Anna, Elsa and Kristoff are wonderful and make me hope she'll do a pic of Hans one day xp) but really all her work is inspiring! I am definitely bookmarking her site as I look forward to seeing more of her work - disney and otherwise. Thanks so much again for sharing with us, and wishing your sister all the best in her work!! =)

eta and a little off topic: omg, I had seen her 11th doctor and Amy pic and secretly wished she did one of tenth... And just came across this- *insert fangirl squeals here* just... Awesome XD

Last edited:
Squee! My frozen collection is expanding! \o/

Singing dolls, as I think I had previously shared:

Frozen shelf revised - just picked up the mini dolls today (which are cuter than I expected in person!) and got the deluxe dolls from ebay earlier this week ^.^ :

and... Do you wanna build a snowman?

I was hoping little anna would be joining her sister today but sadly there were none in stock at our disney store today ~.~ hoping I will be able to find one soon.

Im having so much fun with this movie =)

I love seeing the LE girls all open and free like that. I don't think I could bother since DS really packs their dolls in there (I have enough trouble opening my DAC dolls), so it's nice to see them in someone else's collection.

My Frozen collection isn't very big, because I don't collect classic dolls and random items, but I managed to get all the pieces I want. If I have to live without the new DAC boxes, I'll still consider myself lucky I have the pieces I do:

Welcome baby Sven by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Frozen sisters x2 by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

I may be in the minority, but I prefer the corronation pair over the snow gear pair. They compliment each other so nicely with the color reversal:

Frozen coronation sisters by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Coronation Elsa looks so much better on these photos! She's so pretty but all four of them look amazing, especially next to each other! Thanks for sharing!

Coronation Elsa looks amazing in these pictures! My favourite is still Sq Elsa because I love the bright colour of her dress but I think both Elsa's look better than either Anna. Look great all together so jealous! After yesterday's fiasco I still need to get a Anna.

the dolls are gorgeous! thanks for sharing your photos!

limited edition anna is growing on meeee. D:
noooo.

for my collection... well, i wouldn't really call it a collection yet. i have yet to get a classic disney anna doll and the singing doll is sort of creeping onto my want list because it's similar-ish to the limited edition one. but if it's not in stores on friday, i am not going to get it unless the hype goes down and i see her.

i got the elsa mug though! i really like the soft colors and i have a thing for pretty blues/teals, so it's currently sitting atop of my computer desk (i got a frame thing going with this desk, so there is a shelf thing above my monitor /sucks at explaining) along with some other collection pieces from anastasia and alice in wonderland.

<3

I love seeing the LE girls all open and free like that. I don't think I could bother since DS really packs their dolls in there (I have enough trouble opening my DAC dolls), so it's nice to see them in someone else's collection.

My Frozen collection isn't very big, because I don't collect classic dolls and random items, but I managed to get all the pieces I want. If I have to live without the new DAC boxes, I'll still consider myself lucky I have the pieces I do:

Welcome baby Sven by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Frozen sisters x2 by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

I may be in the minority, but I prefer the corronation pair over the snow gear pair. They compliment each other so nicely with the color reversal:

Frozen coronation sisters by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Wow I had no idea the coronation dolls boxes background and outfits matched that way! These two look so beautiful together. I love both the Anna dolls, but the Coronation Elsa looks much more beautiful than I expected! The green and purple are incredible.. These frozen dolls are absolutely my favourite LE dolls. You have amazing complete collection! (^ ^)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. While I love all their outfits, I really love the way the coronation ones go together. ^.^

Love everyone's beautiful pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us!

All of your collections are BEAUTIFUL!!

Frozen isn't one of my favorite movies (I did enjoy it; there are just so many Disney movies I love so much more!), but I do have an adult plush Sven and an Olaf beach towel. :) I don't collect Disney dolls, but I have to admit Kristoff and Anna from the Animators' Collection are adorable. I hope they make more toddler boy dolls. Even though I'm not a collector, I don't think I'd be able to resist a Peter Pan! :)

I'll have to take pictures of my collection once I get some of my items from my house in FL :D Nothing as extraordinary as the ones here, but I'm rather pleased with it :)

All of your collections are BEAUTIFUL!!

Frozen isn't one of my favorite movies (I did enjoy it; there are just so many Disney movies I love so much more!), but I do have an adult plush Sven and an Olaf beach towel. :) I don't collect Disney dolls, but I have to admit Kristoff and Anna from the Animators' Collection are adorable. I hope they make more toddler boy dolls. Even though I'm not a collector, I don't think I'd be able to resist a Peter Pan! :)

Oh I love the Olaf beach towel! =D I really hope they make animator dolls of other boys too- a Peter Pan would compliment the Tink animator doll so cutely <3

My mom is amazing and surprised me yesterday with my newest addition to my frozen collection- she knows me so well! =>

It is so beautiful in person!! ^.^

oh i love the olaf beach towel! =d i really hope they make animator dolls of other boys too- a peter pan would compliment the tink animator doll so cutely <3

my mom is amazing and surprised me yesterday with my newest addition to my frozen collection- she knows me so well! =>

it is so beautiful in person!! ^.^

that is amazign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Wow! I love that tapestry throw. I must get my hands on one of those. Blankets are amongst my most favorite things. <3

Just thought I'd add my own photos of Coronation Elsa (#2217 of 5000):

13314255543_bcf71080e1.jpg

13314250503_477092cd97.jpg

13314040745_a20ff551a0.jpg

^ Check out those adorable freckles. :D

1978825_710494849000593_1357833884_n.jpg

Work in Progress of my shrine! I mean Frozen wall! :D Underneath the shelves are probably going to be more shelves, and then underneath that are going to be the shadowboxes for my pins! I hope to have this completed by the end of the weekend. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back