• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Share Your Repaints/Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share Your Repaints/Customs!
Amazing, a Rockstar Aurora!!! Can´t wait to see her done!
I thought of sharing one of my favorite dolls I´ve ever made, Snow White:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not sure if this counts, but I painted my singing Elsas arms and gave her a nice manicure. I couldn't stand the blue!
OOzpnIE.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job on Meridas hair, did you re root her??? I've been tempted to re root the limited edition 17 inch doll

I liked to share my Animator Ursula doll :) got inspired by someone's sketch i found on google.

595CAA16-C602-40A8-8C53-44A034A6E809_zpsqcvxxr7w.jpg

015A1A76-4C95-40B9-8EBF-643C2CF442DA_zpsgrshzwb1.jpg

I bought some curly hair online and just glued it in lol my first tries at modding but I couldn't touch an expensive doll without practice

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This might be pushing off topic, but I did have Belle in mind when I made her face, and am planning to make her a wig that looks more classical and put her in Belle's dress at some point.

2zpk13q.jpg

The realisic Belle is an amazing repaint!!! Flawless! What kind of doll is this?
The two Elsa´s look so pretty, I love the painted hands and added eyelashes!
OMG, the little Ursula is so gorgeous!!! Would be interesting to know the story behind Ursula...
The genie figurine looks great!
Merida´s hair is perfect, you glued it in??? What an idea! Abou the paint, it´s not bad, but the next time you should dilute the paint more and paint with thinner layers... But it´s really good for a first time!
About the Mattel dolls, infact, the molds still are not that bad, only the production of the bodies is cheap and the paint is creepy. For example the Mattel Elsa, as strange as she looks, has a beautiful facemold if you remove the paint and great hair. It´s not that thick like the DS. Of course I´m not talking about the bodies!:rolleyes:

The realisic Belle is an amazing repaint!!! Flawless! What kind of doll is this?
The two Elsa´s look so pretty, I love the painted hands and added eyelashes!
OMG, the little Ursula is so gorgeous!!! Would be interesting to know the story behind Ursula...
The genie figurine looks great!
Merida´s hair is perfect, you glued it in??? What an idea! Abou the paint, it´s not bad, but the next time you should dilute the paint more and paint with thinner layers... But it´s really good for a first time!
About the Mattel dolls, infact, the molds still are not that bad, only the production of the bodies is cheap and the paint is creepy. For example the Mattel Elsa, as strange as she looks, has a beautiful facemold if you remove the paint and great hair. It´s not that thick like the DS. Of course I´m not talking about the bodies!:rolleyes:

Lulemee! These girls need your help. Big time. Lol
Ia7dQNg.jpg

Thanks! She's a polymer clay ball jointed doll made by me, so not exactly a repaint. I love your repaints though! I can't wait for your Belle one. I know it will be the best Belle doll ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back