• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Share Your Repaints/Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share Your Repaints/Customs!
Thanks! She's a polymer clay ball jointed doll made by me, so not exactly a repaint. I love your repaints though! I can't wait for your Belle one. I know it will be the best Belle doll ever.

wow you actually sculpted that doll and assembled it? I'm impressed! I can't even imagine making a doll like that from scratch...can't wait to see the final product!

m5eDqq4kv1OkrwF3ET8KTtQ.jpg

DSC00881_zps059de7b4.jpg

Sorry she's not disney...or as cool as everyone else's ,_,

Polymer clay Snow White and Mulan. They're not meant to be direct representations from the Disney movies, but just my own versions of Snow and Mulan. Actually I had just wanted to make an Asian doll, not necessarily Mulan, but I thought she looked nice in Mulan's dress. And Snow is wearing Queen Elinor's dress. I tried to put her in Disney Snow's dress but her enormous hands wouldn't fit through the sleeves (I had to reattach her thumb after it broke off because I was trying too hard).

9485318568_5212625538_z.jpg
7532264966_1cf29b2894.jpg

Adorable!
Who's the base doll?
Sorry for being so late lol
the base doll is belle animator :)
a wig for her hair and acrylic paint for her body and face repaint
dress is from build a bear..I had to see it to fit her
the shell is the purple shell that sings ariel voice I just painted it gold :)

I'm LOVING everyone's creations!! :D

m5eDqq4kv1OkrwF3ET8KTtQ.jpg

DSC00881_zps059de7b4.jpg

Sorry she's not disney...or as cool as everyone else's ,_,
She's WAY cool Carissa!! Amazing! This makes me want to try rerooting again...

Polymer clay Snow White and Mulan. They're not meant to be direct representations from the Disney movies, but just my own versions of Snow and Mulan. Actually I had just wanted to make an Asian doll, not necessarily Mulan, but I thought she looked nice in Mulan's dress. And Snow is wearing Queen Elinor's dress. I tried to put her in Disney Snow's dress but her enormous hands wouldn't fit through the sleeves (I had to reattach her thumb after it broke off because I was trying too hard).

9485318568_5212625538_z.jpg
7532264966_1cf29b2894.jpg
These are gorgeous!!

Here is my finished hair style for my Glam Rock Aurora doll. I think I should have used more hair in the plugs because it's kind of thin. The sunlight still doesn't do justice to the pinkish white hair color.

attachment.php

As a bonus, here is my first attempt at a boil perm. I just thought Music Festival Abbey Bominable would look cute with wavy hair. She's going to be another custom project at some point.

attachment.php

Sorry for being so late lol
the base doll is belle animator :)
a wig for her hair and acrylic paint for her body and face repaint
dress is from build a bear..I had to see it to fit her
the shell is the purple shell that sings ariel voice I just painted it gold :)
I did assume it was Belle, I just wasn't sure.
You did a great job :) My friend keeps talking about how she wants villain dolls and that she has the perfect ideas for the designs XD

lulemee, the customs on your web page are AMAZING! The Audrey Hepburn's are so dead on. I think that this is a fascinating art form, I get the repaints and the making of the clothes but I don't quite understand the rooting of the hair. I've done wigs for actual people so I'm curious what the difference is. I'd love it if one of you explained the process and where you get the new hair. This is all such amazing work, you should all be proud of yourself.

Thank you so much Always-Enchanted! Rooting is so time assuming and you really need a lot of patience, what I don´t have *lol*
The Glam Rock Aurora looks great so far! Maybe I would give her bangs as well...
@Romancing-Train: Yours is of course as cool as everyone elses, I like her a lot!

Last edited:
hey girls! i am so in awe when i look at all your repaints that i gathered all my courage to show you one of mine!
it's eugene/flynn from tangled. i did a full facial repaint as well as carved more structure into his "helmet hair" that he had before ... (plus that it was all black, so i painted it brown). :)

54907_600.jpg
55249_600.jpg
55304_600.jpg
55773_600.jpg

so many awesome repaints in here! =D i'm amazed. so i'd like to share one with you all, too. flynn was my first cause i couldn't stand the weird way they did his "helmet hair" and the beard ... (;
54907_600.jpg

Your Flynn looks amazing!!! I know someone who did the same thing to Flynns hair... I guess great minds think alike :bigthumb:
But to be honest, I would prefer to see your Anna repaint from your Avatar ... she looks very cute :hs:

Your Flynn looks amazing!!! I know someone who did the same thing to Flynns hair... I guess great minds think alike :bigthumb:
But to be honest, I would prefer to see your Anna repaint from your Avatar ... she looks very cute :hs:

I agree, Flynn is great but I would love to see a bigger picture of Anna. :)

awww =3 thank you! i'll take a pic of her. but she looks nothing like your repaints. i searched for your le elsa repaint on deviant art and she is just GORGEOUS!! =D

EDIT
here she is right before i fixed her hair and afterwards:
anna6_dpf_zps0d0c3109.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, thanks everyone for sharing your dolls! Lulemee, you are amazing! I LOOOOOVE your dolls. I paint, but I have never tried to re-paint dolls yet. I love how much talent is on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back