• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Share Your Unique Collections here!

Share Your Unique Collections here!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Most pin collectors have a specific movie, character, or park attraction that they are drawn to, but some of us also have themed collections that are based on our personal hobbies, vocation, or general (non-Disney) interest.

For example, I collect pins of characters reading books. I know @firechief18 collects pins related to the Fire Department, and @Ksnuggles collects pins related to baking and cake decorating. Some of us have even more niche collections, such as @timeerkat, who loves waffles!

If you have a unique collection like this, please post about it below! Bonus points if you have any pictures to share with us.

My bookworm collection, as of January 2024:
1b32197fd6c17795b743221c9d9a60d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bookworm idea is so adorable, I can't believe I didn't think about that! I love reading. I was also thinking about collecting flowers and garden pins for a gardening board!

My main collection is Merida. I would love to find a large ornate frame and turn that into a pin board for her!

SxOGnB5.jpg

The bookworm idea is so adorable, I can't believe I didn't think about that! I love reading. I was also thinking about collecting flowers and garden pins for a gardening board!

My main collection is Merida. I would love to find a large ornate frame and turn that into a pin board for her!

SxOGnB5.jpg

What a beautiful collection! Thank you so much for sharing.

A gardening collection would be wonderful!!

As most of you know, Cheshire Cat is main collection. However, I have most of my pins split into different collections for display:

Some of my favorite Cheshires:
pnvasfksj

Cheshire with Alice (and other AIW characters:
pmnFowHLj

Cheshire with Queen of Hearts:
pnWbWYa7j

Miscellaneous Chessie pins:
pm8YwsNBj

Love your displays!!

Thanks for sharing them with us.

giphy.gif

My main collections are connected to Sleeping Beauty: Aurora/Briar Rose, Maleficent/Maleficent Dragon, and castle. But I do have a few oddball pins that have grown into small “collections “.
Like recycle/reuse pins. I don’t have them displayed yet, but I’ll try to pull them together for a picture :0)

SxOGnB5.jpg
I also collect Merida; your collection is awesome!

I don't have photos handy since all my collection boards are woefully outdated (I have an entire 55-gallon tub filled with pins to sort into collections). Among my many collections, I think these are my most unique themes or characters:

- waffles
- Mr. Carrot (Bolt's squeaky toy, which actually has more pins than you'd think!)
- Salacious Crumb
- Alligator Loki
- playing card aces (my Pride collection since Disney has yet to put out an actual Asexual/Aromantic flag pin)
- "food baby" pins - a collection that celebrates the love of food - especially carbs/sugar!
- a tribute to my grumpy tuxedo cat Socks - includes Rufus the grumpy cat, a smattering of tuxedo cats like Figaro and Mittens, the imposter Sox from Lightyear, cat lover/cat owner pins

And my pride and joy from last year, DSSH Artemis Fowl sunglasses! Like, a small hoard of approximately 12 to 15 of the sunglasses pins (forgot the exact number off the top of my head)

Back