• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Shelterkat found Gerald !

ZAPPED! Shelterkat found Gerald !

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
My recent purchases from Shelterkat arrived today and she was kind enough to include one of my favourite zaps ever :)

GERALD !!!!!!
Now how do I go about displaying a collection of sadly a single Gerald pin (Come on Disney , you know you want to release more)

I don't think this will be a good idea for too long but double the Gerald , can't be bad :lol:
Thanks again Dawn , you're awesome

Congrats!

Oh, and storing your Gerald pin on your stuffed Gerald is a great idea! All the cool ids are doing it! XD

16683516_1351693384854062_129234133_n_zpsekjbryzx.jpg

Congrats! What a great ending to your search. And I believe you are now a Gerald completest! Now where is his green bucket?

Back