• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sherry4pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherry4pins

Sherry4pins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hi all...I finally made it over here.
Most of you probably know me from dizpins.
I collect pig pins and Mickey pins.
I also collect anything that I like (ok...so that makes my choices pretty large).
I live in Southern California so I get to Disneyland at least every couple weeks - usually on Sunday with all the other pin traders.
My pinpics traders are really out of date and need to be updated. I hope to get some time to do that really soon.
If you want to know anything else, PM me.
Cheers.
Sharon aka Sherry4pins
:hatbox:

It's about time you made it here!...lol
Great to see you at the DSF and WOW! You won 1st place prize...Nice.
Thank you for the awesome Jack & Sally, I wear it proudly and it brings together our community of pin traders because as soon as someone see's those pins, they mention you and we start a conversation because of you.

Thanks And glad to see ya here.

It's about time you made it here!...lol
Thank you for the awesome Jack & Sally, I wear it proudly and it brings together our community of pin traders because as soon as someone see's those pins, they mention you and we start a conversation because of you.

Really? Wow! That is so cool. I hope everything you say about me is good! LOL *wink* *wink*

Hello Sharon, Glad you could make it here.

You forgot to mention your Hanna Montana collection for DOH :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back