• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Show Me The Pins -- We're Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show Me The Pins -- We're Live!

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi Everybody, this is Jared and I just wanted to let everybody know our project, "Show Me The Pins" is officially live! We really appreciate all of the support we've received from all of you already, and now we're EXTREMELY excited to be able to trade with you! We purchased 30 pins this morning and we have 4 trades in the works already. Please take a look at our collection and let us know if you want to trade. We're also always looking for good prices on trading pins or Mickey-themed pins. Happy trading everybody!

01012011.jpg

Just out of curiousity, are you going to track what you spend on postage? I know the final decision was to not include it in the $100 but I think it would be really interesting to see what the total cost was when it is all done. Just a thought! Good luck!

Good question. I hadn't though about it. I'll certainly start to keep track. I must admit I'm a bit afraid of the total amount spent though. ;)

Thanks for the support! We're having a lot of fun already and have made friendships with many traders. I hope everybody gets a chance to participate!

Good luck! The post office opens again tomorrow, hopefully I can make it after work before they close for the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back