Show me your most unique pin element!

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by AVeryGoofyPrincess, Nov 13, 2018.

1. AVeryGoofyPrincess

AVeryGoofyPrincess Member

0   0   0

We've all seen hinges and dangles, I want to see the most unique element youve found on a pin!

Heres my contribution-

[​IMG]

A pin with a working clock inside!

2. pincrazy

pincrazy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

That's an Awesome Pin! Wish I had something to contribute but I've never found one so creative or multifunctional. I hope to see some additions here:stitch:

3. GreyWyvern

GreyWyvern Figment Fan Since '84

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

This one in my collection has sparkly LEDs inside:
    [​IMG]

CCofRR13, pilcrow, pincrazy and 4 others like this.
  4. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    385   0   0

Wow these are so nice! I have some light up ones I will post later.

AVeryGoofyPrincess likes this.
  5. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

What a fun thread idea! I don’t have any myself with super unique elements but I remember seeing a video a while back about an older pin series where the pins played music/sounds? That’s definitely one of the coolest I’ve heard about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kerri780 likes this.
  6. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I don't own these, and they are pin trading medals, not pins. But the Haunted Mansion O-Pin House event used fill that reacted to UV light. So the lanyard medal contained a blacklight.

[​IMG]

WDW got one via the "Room for One More Event".

[​IMG]

firechief18 and CCofRR13 like this.
  7. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

Some pins in the Magical Musical Moments collection have a music box attached that plays the song from the pin.

[​IMG]

CCofRR13 and Ajk like this.
  8. KT07

KT07 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

We have the Ghost playing the Organ in the Haunted Mansion. It's a nice pin with a spinning part and a part that sticks out.

Not sure how to post it. Maybe someone can help.

9. Snoffsan

Snoffsan Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

This is not really mine YET but the trade for it is almost finished so it will be mine very soon!

Its a fantasy pin so Im not sure if it counts but it is my absolut coolest pin ever!

Its a podm and the stone on the top lights up and instead of a cell it actually plays a clip from the actual movie!!!

Hmm I cant seam to be able to post the movie I have on it so you will have to look at a few pics instead.

I also have one with Enchanted coming my way but that does not have any light up element, just the lcd screen playing 10 minutes of the movie. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. AVeryGoofyPrincess

0   0   0

WOW which company made these

11. Snoffsan

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

No company. They are fantasy pins (not Disney approved) made buy a pin collector.

12. AVeryGoofyPrincess

0   0   0

I meant like who made them, do they have an instagram or etsy where they sell these pins

13. Snoffsan

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Im sorry I dont know who made them and I have not found somewere they are sold. I think there is different people who designs the pins and then another guy that puts in the lcd screen. I think there were 50 pins made of the Enchanted but not all have an lcd screen. I think there were just like 10-15 of Moana made. I have been looking for the Enchanted one for over a year but there are almost never sold. Your only chance of finding one if is a collector bought one and now are selling it or trading it. I have yet to seen one sell on eaby. I got the tip that there was a guy selling them at an event (which I was not attending) and thats how I got mine. There have been more movies made but Im not sure what movies. Ive never seen one in real life yet. I do know the guy at the event were selling them for between 500-1000 dollar. Crazy but of course it takes a lot of work and parts to make them. And they are so amazing!

14. SpasticDisneyFreak

SpasticDisneyFreak Probable Pin Hoarder

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]
    There’s a very small ball inside the pin and you can bring it through the maze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItzaPinfan likes this.
  15. Booger1964

Booger1964 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    307   0   0

These are all great pins! The favorite that I have is my Goofy manhole cover hinged pin:

[​IMG]

16. LoveDisney

LoveDisney New Member

0   0   0

So CUTE ! as soon as I saw it I went searching for it :p