• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Show me your most unique pin element!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me your most unique pin element!

AVeryGoofyPrincess

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We've all seen hinges and dangles, I want to see the most unique element youve found on a pin!

Heres my contribution-

2416vdf.png

A pin with a working clock inside!

That's an Awesome Pin! Wish I had something to contribute but I've never found one so creative or multifunctional. I hope to see some additions here:stitch:

What a fun thread idea! I don’t have any myself with super unique elements but I remember seeing a video a while back about an older pin series where the pins played music/sounds? That’s definitely one of the coolest I’ve heard about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't own these, and they are pin trading medals, not pins. But the Haunted Mansion O-Pin House event used fill that reacted to UV light. So the lanyard medal contained a blacklight.

pin70071th200

WDW got one via the "Room for One More Event".

pin85803th200

We have the Ghost playing the Organ in the Haunted Mansion. It's a nice pin with a spinning part and a part that sticks out.

Not sure how to post it. Maybe someone can help.

This is not really mine YET but the trade for it is almost finished so it will be mine very soon!

Its a fantasy pin so Im not sure if it counts but it is my absolut coolest pin ever!

Its a podm and the stone on the top lights up and instead of a cell it actually plays a clip from the actual movie!!!

Hmm I cant seam to be able to post the movie I have on it so you will have to look at a few pics instead.

I also have one with Enchanted coming my way but that does not have any light up element, just the lcd screen playing 10 minutes of the movie. :)

WgKzV7u.jpg

04ORU7Y.jpg

wGTrgqN.jpg

This is not really mine YET but the trade for it is almost finished so it will be mine very soon!

Its a fantasy pin so Im not sure if it counts but it is my absolut coolest pin ever!

Its a podm and the stone on the top lights up and instead of a cell it actually plays a clip from the actual movie!!!

Hmm I cant seam to be able to post the movie I have on it so you will have to look at a few pics instead.

I also have one with Enchanted coming my way but that does not have any light up element, just the lcd screen playing 10 minutes of the movie. :)

WgKzV7u.jpg

04ORU7Y.jpg

wGTrgqN.jpg

WOW which company made these

I meant like who made them, do they have an instagram or etsy where they sell these pins

Im sorry I dont know who made them and I have not found somewere they are sold. I think there is different people who designs the pins and then another guy that puts in the lcd screen. I think there were 50 pins made of the Enchanted but not all have an lcd screen. I think there were just like 10-15 of Moana made. I have been looking for the Enchanted one for over a year but there are almost never sold. Your only chance of finding one if is a collector bought one and now are selling it or trading it. I have yet to seen one sell on eaby. I got the tip that there was a guy selling them at an event (which I was not attending) and thats how I got mine. There have been more movies made but Im not sure what movies. Ive never seen one in real life yet. I do know the guy at the event were selling them for between 500-1000 dollar. Crazy but of course it takes a lot of work and parts to make them. And they are so amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back