• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Signature Picture

Signature Picture

jjgasman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
For the life of me, I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong....I've uploaded a picture of my most wanted pin to my signature within my profile, but when I post, no signature picture appears. When I go back to my profile, IT'S THERE!

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

After you upload your signature image, do you click the "Insert Signature Picture" button in the upper right corner of the Signature Picture section? The bracketed SIGPIC code should appear in the signature text box. Let us know if that works!

how do you get multiple pictures in your signature? it only lets me put one, but i see lots of other people's signatures with multiple pics and cool fonts, etc. thx!
Our message board software allows users to upload a single image from their computer to their signature. Since most images are now stored online, inserting multiple images in your signature is done by simply clicking the Insert Image icon (
insertimage.png
) and entering the image's URL, just like in regular posts, in the Edit Signature area of your Settings.

Let us know if that helps and if you have any other questions! :)

i have a question....how do you get your name in the different fonts....with the cool pictures....like if i wanted Marilyn in bigger letters made out of princess and the frog...how would that work??

i have a question....how do you get your name in the different fonts....with the cool pictures....like if i wanted Marilyn in bigger letters made out of princess and the frog...how would that work??
Simple customized graphics can be made in the Microsoft Paint program, while fancier ones are usually created in photo or illustration programs. Some of our members can make pretty awesome signatures. Feel free to ask around. :)

Simple customized graphics can be made in the Microsoft Paint program, while fancier ones are usually created in photo or illustration programs. Some of our members can make pretty awesome signatures. Feel free to ask around. :)

Thank you for the advice:) I will post a thread and see what happens....as i am not creative enough.

Back