• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Signature Question

Signature Question

mamapilly

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have uploaded my signature pic and text, clicked "add to signature", hit preview and it's there.....just as I put it. But when I'm posting, I don't see my signature. Can anyone else see it? Again, it does show up in the preview window.
Thanks!! Pilly

Signatures only show up on posts that you have "show my signature" selected when you post it. If you didn't have a signature at the time the post was originally made, the post will never show your signature. Does that make sense?

I am having a similar problem! I uploaded my signature, but it doesn't show up when I post! Help! Thanks so much!

I'm testing this cause I have the same problem with no signature showing up....
Im technologically challenged. Where on the bottom does it say show my signature? I don't see that option anywhere. :(

Back