• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Simba LE pin - can't find it on Pinpics, so question of it's authenticness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simba LE pin - can't find it on Pinpics, so question of it's authenticness.

Kahlan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I joined this site mainly to read about scrappers and counterfeits. I know most of my pins are legit as most were actually bought from Disneyland and California Adventure stores[only parks I've ever been to.]. I've recently gotten into pin trading, but have had pins for over a decade. One of my oldest is a Simba S pin from the Disneyland Alphabet set from 2002 I believe[pin 7817 on the website], and when I went to Disneyland this June, people were wanting to trade left and right for it since I had it on my lanyard.

If you couldn't tell yet.... I'm an absolute Simba lover and have all kinds of pins for Simba. This last trip my boyfriend traded some of his extra pins to get some of my Simba pins and he can tell differences from real to scrapper and counterfeits, so he would check the pins we were looking to trade for if they were legit. The pin I am actually posting this about though, I bought online.

It's a Simba LE 25, and like I said I can't find it on pinpics, either I might not be looking in the correct place[I looked in under the Characters - Simba batch] or it's simply not there since it is LE 25. So far it looks pretty legit from what I've been reading, not seeing ANY of the telltale signs it isn't, nor has my boyfriend had a chance to look at it. I'd like a few opinions on it if I may. :)

On the back it says "Official Pin Trading 2003
Limited Edition 25
© Disney
China
Journey Through Time"

Before you ask, that is a nail clipper holding it up. :p

2d7e9l4.jpg
2lthxnb.jpg
1rorwi.jpg

Thanks for your time!!

Okay thank you! I thought it might be part of a set but had no idea where to look. The picture the seller gave me of the pin first actually had the same print in the background of that picture, so I think it could be a legit LE 25. I'm pretty stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back