• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Since I am in the asking mood..how the heck do you post pictures!

Since I am in the asking mood..how the heck do you post pictures!

mylittletyguy

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
I cannot seem to figure out how to post pics into the body of these messages. I just went to the testing forum and I couldnt get it to work! I want to start an auction but I can't very well do that if I don't have a pic of what Im offering! ACK! HELP!

First, you need to upload the picture you want to a website. (Photobucket's a good, free, image sharing website. Get an account on there if you don't have one already.) Once you've uploaded the pic you want, click on the picture icon on the toolbar above. (There's "Font," "Size," Font color (the "A"), Emoticons (the little smiley face), two links, and then you see a little square that looks like a framed pic of a tree? Click on that!) There, you paste the URL of the picture you uploaded. And thats it!

(Took me a while to figure it out, too.) :)

Back